• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

They will eventually cancel the accounts and all your progress will be lost, that's why they are reviewing some of the accounts, so far I made 33 accounts with normal hosting, let's see which one survives for the whole year

Yes you are right eventually they will cancel everyones account not because some of us wants to use their service just because some of others like yourself abusing their offer. 33? are you out of your mind

Yes you are right eventually they will cancel everyones account not because some of us wants to use their service just because some of others like yourself abusing their offer. 33? are you out of your mind
I didn't make the accounts manually, I did them with Puppeteer, and it was like 15 days ago haha. Besides, the website was already shared in other forums, so don't expect Babiato to be only ones making accounts, some will go as far as 1K accounts

Chat started on 20 Jan 2021, 12:55 PM (GMT+0)​
JUST A CHAT I HAD WITH CREATE.COM, DAMN THEY CALLING ME FRAUD JUST AFTER SIGNUP DUHHH!!
(12:55:21)*** lime hap joined the chat ***
(12:55:21)lime hap: What fraud I have done?
(12:55:23)Customer Service: Thank you for visiting Create.com! One moment while we connect you with an agent.
(12:55:32)*** Craig H joined the chat ***
(12:55:53)Customer Service: Thank you for your patience, please allow us a moment to review your information.
(12:56:12)lime hap: sure
(12:57:37)lime hap: yes can you tell me what fraud I have done?
(01:00:34)lime hap: hello?
(01:01:04)Craig H: Hello, Lime. I can see it looks like we sent you a verification email to verify your account. Did you receive that?
(01:02:25)lime hap: yes I received it. Its asking me to provide my photo id? for what purpose you need that and why my order shows as fraud instead of under verification?
(01:02:52)lime hap: Am I doing a a fraud or its you people? promoting free hosting then labelling people as fraud?
(01:04:23)Craig H: Lime, we sent you this information so that we can verify any users of our service. If you reply to that email, we can work to get your account verified and activated right away.
(01:06:58)lime hap: Do you know anything about Privacy? Your asked me in the email to provide We also ask that you provide a picture of a government issued photo ID, that includes your name. WHAT FOR?
(01:07:15)lime hap: If you have signed up for one of our WordPress packages, can you please provide the domain(s) in which you intend to use? Again providing a screenshot of your registrar portal as confirmation of ownership is helpful if possible. WHAT FOR?
(01:07:26)lime hap: where company is based?
(01:09:10)lime hap: I'm a Freelancer Developer and doing webdesign since 2009. Never ever one hosting company will it be name cheap blue host go daddy host gator ionos no one asked me this and labelled me before I answer as Fraud
(01:10:37)lime hap: So take this MOTHERFKING hosting up your ass and create something out of it.
(01:12:26)Craig H: I understand, Lime. Is it my understanding that you will not proceed with verification?
(01:13:01)lime hap: what you understand?
(01:13:17)Craig H: We are based in Houston, Texas in the USA, Lime.
(01:13:40)lime hap: do you or your company have any justification to ask for my registrar details?
(01:16:48)Craig H: When you signed up for hosting with us, you agreed to follow our terms of service: https://www.create.com/policies/terms-of-service which outlines that we have the right to verify our accounts as is covered by U.S law
(01:16:49)lime hap: I just noticed your website does not have a privacy policy
(01:17:10)lime hap: where is your privacy policy?
(01:17:26)lime hap: under us law?
(01:18:10)lime hap: or US Law allows only terms and conditions and FK the Privacy policy?
(01:19:02)Craig H: We have an obligation to our customers existing and future to ensure a stable environment which means protecting our servers from users that spam, malware etc.
(01:19:25)Craig H: Lime, you agreed to these terms when you signed up.
(01:19:35)lime hap: Do you have a privacy policy on your website? YES or NO?
(01:23:48)Craig H: I am going to escalate this account for further review. Sorry for any inconvenience, Lime.
(01:27:23)lime hap: oh comeon I don't go whole day... Escalate THIS TO CREATE.COM MANAGEMENT, Before making terms and conditions make a privacy policy. Before flagging an account as FRAUD. Investigate review then reach conclutions. Because as PER US LAW. Your company is not not bigger then blue host host gator and others I mentioned... Which did not ask me for my photo id and registrar details... What they do is If I spam they stop service. The only Fking Fraud here is CREATE.com this goes on twitter. Enjoy ;)
(01:28:16)*** lime hap has rated the chat Bad ***
(01:28:43)lime hap: END THE CHAT SO I CAN Get my Transcript.
(01:28:54)lime hap: or your terms and conditions don't allow that also?
(01:29:13)lime hap: did I agree to not have chat transcripts?
(01:29:13)*** lime hap left the chat ***

JUST A CHAT I HAD WITH CREATE.COM, DAMN THEY CALLING ME FRAUD JUST AFTER SIGNUP DUHHH!!
(12:55:23)Customer Service: Thank you for visiting Create.com! One moment while we connect you with an agent.
(12:55:53)Customer Service: Thank you for your patience, please allow us a moment to review your information.
(01:01:04)Craig H: Hello, Lime. I can see it looks like we sent you a verification email to verify your account. Did you receive that?
(01:02:25)lime hap: yes I received it. Its asking me to provide my photo id? for what purpose you need that and why my order shows as fraud instead of under verification?
(01:02:52)lime hap: Am I doing a a fraud or its you people? promoting free hosting then labelling people as fraud?
(01:04:23)Craig H: Lime, we sent you this information so that we can verify any users of our service. If you reply to that email, we can work to get your account verified and activated right away.
(01:06:58)lime hap: Do you know anything about Privacy? Your asked me in the email to provide We also ask that you provide a picture of a government issued photo ID, that includes your name. WHAT FOR?
(01:07:15)lime hap: If you have signed up for one of our WordPress packages, can you please provide the domain(s) in which you intend to use? Again providing a screenshot of your registrar portal as confirmation of ownership is helpful if possible. WHAT FOR?
(01:09:10)lime hap: I'm a Freelancer Developer and doing webdesign since 2009. Never ever one hosting company will it be name cheap blue host go daddy host gator ionos no one asked me this and labelled me before I answer as Fraud
(01:10:37)lime hap: So take this MOTHERFKING hosting up your ass and create something out of it.
(01:12:26)Craig H: I understand, Lime. Is it my understanding that you will not proceed with verification?
(01:13:40)lime hap: do you or your company have any justification to ask for my registrar details?
(01:16:48)Craig H: When you signed up for hosting with us, you agreed to follow our terms of service: https://www.create.com/policies/terms-of-service which outlines that we have the right to verify our accounts as is covered by U.S law
(01:18:10)lime hap: or US Law allows only terms and conditions and FK the Privacy policy?
(01:19:02)Craig H: We have an obligation to our customers existing and future to ensure a stable environment which means protecting our servers from users that spam, malware etc.
(01:23:48)Craig H: I am going to escalate this account for further review. Sorry for any inconvenience, Lime.
(01:27:23)lime hap: oh comeon I don't go whole day... Escalate THIS TO CREATE.COM MANAGEMENT, Before making terms and conditions make a privacy policy. Before flagging an account as FRAUD. Investigate review then reach conclutions. Because as PER US LAW. Your company is not not bigger then blue host host gator and others I mentioned... Which did not ask me for my photo id and registrar details... What they do is If I spam they stop service. The only Fking Fraud here is CREATE.com this goes on twitter. Enjoy ;)
😂😂 he just ran away LOL

I have noticed that they have only one IP that they are giving to all users 😂😂😂

Reactions: wzafar

(01:27:23)lime hap: oh comeon I don't go whole day... Escalate THIS TO CREATE.COM MANAGEMENT, Before making terms and conditions make a privacy policy. Before flagging an account as FRAUD. Investigate review then reach conclutions. Because as PER US LAW. Your company is not not bigger then blue host host gator and others I mentioned... Which did not ask me for my photo id and registrar details... What they do is If I spam they stop service. The only Fking Fraud here is CREATE.com this goes on twitter. Enjoy

You Nailed it, (y) I faced the same, but when I just entered local detail with a fresh email, all goes fine instantly without any fraud, although I entered all information false, :sneaky:

Reactions: wzafar

I thought i was wrong ignoring ID's issue but now am sure i was correct.These guys i dont know what are exactly planning because they said the host is in test environment,Then why are they asking sensitive details? I know some may bring those things but for me i had to ask many questions on that.And i also asked him if he is sure that the hosting will be there for long time he said he is not sure.Then why requesting sensitive details?

I would suggest don't waste your precious time on this fraud host, Yesterday I created my account, everything works fine, The status was ACTIVE, Today I received the following email asking for my personal private information just for the sake of free hosting. What the hell they are collecting from the individual as rightly mentioned by @wzafar they don't have even a privacy policy page. Stay Away
waist.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock