• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[PROMO] Free Hosting for 1 Year from Create.com

What did you do?
I waited for a like a minute. I then clicked on submit ticket but did not submit any ticket. I just clicked the browser back button and boom it was activated. I think they are manually activating the order.

I waited for a like a minute. I then clicked on submit ticket but did not submit any ticket. I just clicked the browser back button and boom it was activated. I think they are manually activating the order.
Mine says that it's cancelled. :(

1212.JPG

Mine is still active

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-19 003636.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-19 003636.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 101
I still see 1 year free . Could be GeoIP related promotion just a guess

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-19 013312.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-19 013312.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: wp assign
Thanks
Work Like Charm
Dont use VPN
Or use VPN with VPN IP Country Address

idk but i do know the coupon code if it doesn't show the promotion. use annual payment cycle and use this coupon.
CURRENTPROMO-ANNUALLY
1611020788602.png
one account got flagged coz ip and protonmail :/

Yes. Just had a long chat with their customer support. Sh*t's real!

You could setup a digital ocean server for 5 usd and run 3 to 5 (or even up to 10 non-wordpress ) websites there and put it in cloudflare for free ssl. After the free hosting expires that is. ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock