• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prolancer | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme

Prolancer | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme v1.4.3

No permission to download
Babak updated Prolancer | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme with a new update entry:

Prolancer Theme v1.2.3

Download Prolancer v1.2.3 | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme Nulled Free
v 1.2.3 – MAY 09 2022

- Service order issue has been fixed
- Wallet balance null issue has been fixed. if the wallet balance is null this will add 0 as a balance
- "get_the_ID()" have replaced with "$project_id" in the project_price post meta
- in the ajax-actions.php before starting foreach loop it will check whether the variable array exists or not
- in the frontend dashboard buyer's and seller's header...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Prolancer | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme with a new update entry:

Prolancer Theme v1.2.4

Download Prolancer v1.2.4 | Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme Nulled Free
v1.2.4 – MAY 12 2022

- New parameter added to the prolancer get currency symbol() function
- Currency symbol has been fixed for the RTL version
- Unnecessary code removed from app.js
- After the uninstalling woocommerce plugin, errors appearing issue on the site have been fixed
- class_exists( 'WooCommerce' ) condition added to every woocommerce property
- Project navigation feature added to theme option

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any suggestions on how to fix the ProLancer Element plugin => Once I activate it... it automatically deactivates
@johnwick please help

• Love
Reactions: aiokok
Before activating the theme edit the functions.php file in the theme folder lines 216-218 with the code below to activate the theme.

Code:
if (empty(get_option( 'licence_activated' ))) {
    add_option( 'licence_activated', 'd54e2c8d-e075-4e4d-a10a-e9bf64r64rdbc');
    //require get_template_directory() . '/inc/activate-license.php';
}

You'll be able then access theme options and to import demo content but not install the "ProLancer Element" plugin.

Reactions: viola.yegon
Before activating the theme edit the functions.php file in the theme folder lines 216-218 with the code below to activate the theme.

Code:
if (empty(get_option( 'licence_activated' ))) {
    add_option( 'licence_activated', 'd54e2c8d-e075-4e4d-a10a-e9bf64r64rdbc');
    //require get_template_directory() . '/inc/activate-license.php';
}

You'll be able then access theme options and to import demo content but not install the "ProLancer Element" plugin.
I will it work without activating the "ProLancer Element" plugin?
Unforturnately, it's not working on my end!

I will it work without activating the "ProLancer Element" plugin?
Unforturnately, it's not working on my end!

Unfortunately it's not possible to download prolancer element without a valid license since it does a remote validation check on themebing server.

The activation only gives access to theme options and has to be done before activating the theme from WP theme appearance section or deactivate and activate again for the license values to be added.

Reactions: Twisted Monkey
TBH I have Prolancer and it's ok. Except I still haven't found where to deactivate the theme from the domain name, so that I can reallocate it. It happened when I assigned it to a temporary account to work on it. ThemeBing did disconnect it for me in all honesty. However, now I can't change it and the Domain is about to expire. I get the impression I have to buy new support before they will talk to me. Probably best to know this before you buy it.
Unless someone knows how to deactivate it.

Unfortunately it's not possible to download prolancer element without a valid license since it does a remote validation check on themebing server.

The activation only gives access to theme options and has to be done before activating the theme from WP theme appearance section or deactivate and activate again for the license values to be added.
Ill give this a try. Thanks in advance.

TBH I have Prolancer and it's ok. Except I still haven't found where to deactivate the theme from the domain name, so that I can reallocate it. It happened when I assigned it to a temporary account to work on it. ThemeBing did disconnect it for me in all honesty. However, now I can't change it and the Domain is about to expire. I get the impression I have to buy new support before they will talk to me. Probably best to know this before you buy it.
Unless someone knows how to deactivate it.

I've shifted away from this theme, just wanted to try it out. Since you have a license can you share the prolancer element for others, the OP hasn't responded as yet.

Hey, does this theme supports to hire multiple freelancers for a project proposal?

Hi, can you provide the ProLancer Element plugin? It can't be downloaded without a license
Prolancer v1.2.8 NULLED (this includes prolancer-element.zip integrated into the theme, so it should install fine!)

Attachments

• themeforest-prolancer-freelance-marketplace-wordpress-theme-1.2.8_NULLED.zip
    8 MB · Views: 308
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock