• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress

ProjectHuddle - A Design Collaboration and Feedback Tool Powered By WordPress v4.7.3

No permission to download
Every time, ProjectHuddle prevents Elementor from loading.
Anyone having this issue?

When PH is active, Elementor editor will not load.
When PH is disabled, Elementor editor loads correctly.

I'll have a look at it today and see if I can re-upload it... I've noticed that the PDF mock up is the one that activates the license key.

I just made nulled the source.
If someone has the latest version to give me, I can make it nullled.

So I am still learning but everything works besides the PDF mock Ups. Maybe today or tomorrow I'll have the others up... I don't have a newer version, so please don't ask me just trying to null what I have to work with

Reactions: Groot
This is excellent plugin. I hope BrainstormForce will add it to Astra Agency package.

Reactions: BigRed
I did. I don't install the plugins, just the ph.

I installed and when I activated it asks for a license

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock