• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Project Panorama - WordPress Project Management Plugin

Project Panorama - WordPress Project Management Plugin v1.6.2

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Project Panorama - WordPress Project Management Plugin - Download Free Project Panorama - WordPress Project Management Plugin Premium Nulled

panorama-animated-dashboard.gif
Download Free Project Panorama - WordPress Project Management Plugin Premium Nulled
Transform Your Project Management Process
Panorama visualizes your projects process ensuring everyone is on the same page.

PROJECT DASHBOARDS
Give clients and team members project dashboards with critical project information such as project overviews, assigned tasks, important dates and team information...

Read more about this resource...

If someone has the latest version and has time to update this, that would be amazing! :love:

Does anyone have the latest version of this plugin? Or a more recent version than 1.6.2? Panorama looks like the best project management app I have seen thus far in my quest for nirvana. I would love to take it for a spin before making buying descision.

Reactions: ausduns
Anyone have latest version for share? this plugin is awesome for projects managers. Thanks!

Reactions: pawel108
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock