• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prohoster.info not so DMCA ignoring hosting service as they claim

slvrsteele

Mr. G(rumpy)
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
STAY AWAY from Prohoster.info if you need to host copyrighted materials

Recently I've just had the worst experience with a hosting provider that claims they are fully ignoring DMCA takedown reports. After 6 months they suddenly decided that DMCA reports are not ignored anymore
They claim that they received a notification from Datacenter about the abuse but I really doubt about that because they provided no evidence of it just a cloudflare standard redirecting message which is made to every hosting company in case of failure to communicate with cloudflare client. A hosting service answering to cloudflare reports is NOT a reliable hosting service that claims to ignore DMCA.
Here are the screenshots of conversation (domain name is removed for security)

2021-03-24 17_24_13-ProHoster.info - Биллинг панель.png
2021-03-24 17_23_51-ProHoster.info - Биллинг панель.png
2021-03-24 17_18_52-ProHoster.info - Биллинг панель.png

Bottom line: STAY AWAY from Prohoster.info if you need to host copyrighted materials.

Recently I've just had the worst experience with a hosting provider that claims they are fully ignoring DMCA takedown reports. After 6 months they suddenly decided that DMCA reports are not ignored anymore
They claim that they received a notification from Datacenter about the abuse but I really doubt about that because they provided no evidence of it just a cloudflare standard redirecting message which is made to every hosting company in case of failure to communicate with cloudflare client. A hosting service answering to cloudflare reports is NOT a reliable hosting service that claims to ignore DMCA.

Bottom line: STAY AWAY from Prohoster.info if you need to host copyrighted materials.
Wait a minute, did Cloudflare reveal your VPS IP besides forwarding the complaint to you? 🤔

They always do that but only to hosting company. They don't reveal the IP to complainer.

I mean, wow. Changing a policy overnight without prior notification to customers is just wrong.
You could even start a chargeback if you've paid with a payment processor that has that option.

The support guy is just a piece of work, super helpful. Employee of the year.

The day ain't far when we have to Visit the Dark Web just to Watch a Pirated Movie or torrent something...

Reactions: ashonline2019
I mean, wow. Changing a policy overnight without prior notification to customers is just wrong.
You could even start a chargeback if you've paid with a payment processor that has that option.

The support guy is just a piece of work, super helpful. Employee of the year.
They are trash, as they don't see the difference between Cloudflare forwarded complaint and Data Center complain. They just acted on the first message they received lol.

They always do that but only to hosting company. They don't reveal the IP to complainer.

What if hosting company then sends it to complainer... smells fishy

I get 2-3 weekly from cloudflare onto my blog... but my host don't gave a sh** to emails

Last edited:
i'm using US location server, and i have video site, so they didn't mail any DMCA, Data Center are not DMCA Ignored :)

Reactions: webhugo

Most of the hosting companies are depending on the data center rules unless they own the data center. And data centers are under the strict control of the governments and their regulations. If the complaints are coming via data centers, hosting companies have no choice but to follow the procedure. If complaints are coming thru hosting companies they may just ignore these DMCA take downs especially if they are located in a third world country. One provider I know called hackers heaven is Voxility Data centers from Romania. There should be another one, located in Stockholm and operated by the Swedish Internet and data center service provider Banhof, is a converted Cold War-era bunker, complete with generators designed to provide back-up power to German submarines. Another one PRQ, a Sweden-based provider headed by Gottfrid Svartholm and Fredrik Neij, co-founders of Pirate Bay, a BitTorrent file-sharing website. And the last one I know famous is data center built in a Cold War-era nuclear bunker in the Netherlands called CyberBunker.

Maybe you have to try this one for alternative https://www.premiumtechs.uk/offshore-cloud-hosting/

i'm using US location server, and i have video site, so they didn't mail any DMCA, Data Center are not DMCA Ignored :)
I think DMCA is just a takedown website that has a large visitor traffic through requests and has to queue or maybe an initiative. for a small and instant website they have to pay DMCA for it, it's around $100+

And also now there are many hosting companies that offer offshore hosting which they claim will ignore complaints from the DMCA and will not suspend your hosting account. (also make sure the hosting company not comply with US Law)

Well they've removed all signs of being DMCA Ignored from there Website.

I'm also planning of making an anime streaming site (pirated site) like gogoanime and others, and I want to know that What security measures I should take to avoid copyright claim/stricks,

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

I'm also planning of making an anime streaming site (pirated site) like gogoanime and others, and I want to know that What security measures I should take to avoid copyright claim/stricks,

Looking forward to your reply 🙂
Lately I was using AlexHost to host copyrighted content and it was totally safe regarding DMCA claims.

Link in spoiler

Get in contact with them prior ordering anything and ask about all details you might be interested in. And you should do the same with any other option/choice you might have.

Reactions: Judge
Lately I was using AlexHost to host copyrighted content and it was totally safe regarding DMCA claims.

Link in spoiler

Get in contact with them prior ordering anything and ask about all details you might be interested in. And you should do the same with any other option/choice you might have.

My site was down by alexhost / streaming site with movies so I can't recommend it.

same as serverastra taked down my vps too..

But server.ua didn't taked down never my site by dmca and that's weird af because they don't have any info about 'dmca ignore/off shore hosting'

My site was down by alexhost / streaming site with movies so I can't recommend it.

same as serverastra taked down my vps too..

But server.ua didn't taked down never my site by dmca and that's weird af because they don't have any info about 'dmca ignore/off shore hosting'
Hi,

Please can you provide ticket id or invoice id? We don't Takedown vps or Dedicated server without a reason...

That must be a issue of lack of resources probably.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock