• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Profile.me - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script

Profile.me - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script Version 2.2

No permission to download

bizacquire

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jan 14, 2019
Indonesia
smmdiva.com
luciakfer submitted a new resource:

Profile.me - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script | Nulled - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script

Profile.me is a multiuser profile, resume, and vcard script. It comes with a clean, secured, responsive, SEO friendly & eye-catching design which will attract your future employer with the first impression. You can easily add your Services, Experiences, Skills, Portfolios & Blogs without any coding skills. This script is perfect to promote yourself and your business focused on multiuser, portfolio, freelancer, photographer, artworks, art, artist portfolio, web designer, illustrators...

Read more about this resource...

Upload below a file in your project/application inside that folder and extract it.
Thanks for the response, I did remove the old folder(views) and replace with the one provided. The problem still the same thing.

For me it's working ...try to reinstall it
I got where the problem was coming from. I had to installed it on a live server and i have the same problem. What i did was to downgrade my PHP 7.4 to 7.3 and that resolved the issue for me. But i may not be able to use it on my local server since i don't know how to downgrade the PHP(i use XAMPP)

I got where the problem was coming from. I had to installed it on a live server and i have the same problem. What i did was to downgrade my PHP 7.4 to 7.3 and that resolved the issue for me. But i may not be able to use it on my local server since i don't know how to downgrade the PHP(i use XAMPP)

No. Downgrading any of the core single components of XAMPP is NOT supported. try to use 7.3 php version of xampp

can you upload .htcases file for this script?

okey i found:

Code:
DirectoryIndex index.php
RewriteEngine on                       
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|(.*)\.swf|forums|images|css|downloads|js|robots\.txt|favicon\.ico)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ ./index.php?$1 [L,QSA]

Last edited:
Reactions: onrainsoln
When I click into view user profile, I get this error https://prnt.sc/wmt9oa
Anyone who can help shade the light.

I cant install it either, you need to open "domain.com/install/" and install it but you need License Key, even if you add something it doesnt work... I tried manually to import the DB and edit the database.php but it redirects me again to /install/ so I dont know how to make this work...Install instruction would be nice...

Attachments

• image_2021-01-14_204054.png
    image_2021-01-14_204054.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Babak updated Profile.me - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script with a new update entry:

Profile.me v2.0 Untouched

Download Profile.me v2.0 - Saas Multiuser Profile & Resume Script Nulled Free
v2.0 – 13/04/2021

-Added QR code
-Added 2 vcard template
-Added country enable/disable option
-Added online marketplace links
-Added new field (message) in appointments
-Fixed layout 5 design issue
-Fixed dashboard user counts
-Fixed profile & blogs text format issue
-Fixed offline payment upgrade issue

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Caly
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock