• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Product Import Export Plugin For WooCommerce - WebToffee

Product Import Export Plugin For WooCommerce - WebToffee 3.8.3 Nulled

No permission to download

stefMT

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 13, 2020
stefMT submitted a new resource:

Product Import Export Plugin For WooCommerce - WebToffee - The Top Rated CSV/XML Product Import Export Suite

Export to or Import Products from CSV/XML
Provisions for quick export/import from DB, based on a pre-saved mapping or a new export with advanced options. Process data in batches ensuring successful import/export.

Scheduled FTP/URL import export icon

Scheduled Import or Export using multiple FTP/URL
Multiple FTP Profiles...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, we've been trying to test this plugin all day and no matter how many times we try it, it never connects to FTP, it shows that it's trying to connect but the server logs prove that it never connects, either successfully or unsuccessfully. Are you sure this plugin is functioning?

Hi, we've been trying to test this plugin all day and no matter how many times we try it, it never connects to FTP, it shows that it's trying to connect but the server logs prove that it never connects, either successfully or unsuccessfully. Are you sure this plugin is functioning?
Hi, when I used to use this plugin a couple of months back yes it did work but I cant guarantee since maybe Wordpress compatibility has changed. Please refer to author docs for some troubleshooting tips

Hi, when I used to use this plugin a couple of months back yes it did work but I cant guarantee since maybe Wordpress compatibility has changed. Please refer to author docs for some troubleshooting tips
Our hosting company figure it out, the port number seems to be blocked or broken in the plugin if you try to use secure port 22, but 21 works.

this is the best import export plugin... please someone put it updated? and eventually nulled?

Yes please. The latest version would be much appreciated. Thank you Babiato team.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock