• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Problem with a wordpress Theme

mohablogfx

Sep 21, 2019
Hi guys, I wish you are in a good shape
I have a issu with this theme "
Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing
"
when I import a demo I can't find the pages I don't know what is the problem.
Please I am need of urgent help

Did You in Backend of Your WordPress in Settings/Reading setup Home as a Homepage?!

Thank you bro for reply but
After this operation nothing happened because the pages haven't create

Then probably that might be your issue. Theme is importing demos from dev server based on license. Nulled versions don't have a license so api call returns false.

• Love
Reactions: mohablogfx
Then probably that might be your issue. Theme is importing demos from dev server based on license. Nulled versions don't have a license so api call returns false.

Is there a solution or is it necessary to buy the original version

Is there a solution or is it necessary to buy the original version

For demos I think you need to buy the theme. Or, for testing purposes only, you may ask someone that have a license to export the demo for you. Not me.

• Love
Reactions: mohablogfx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock