Private CyberPanel Hosting | No Ads | FAST | 3 Months Free

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

r0manas

Babiato Lover
Giveaway Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Feb 5, 2021
I'm ill 🤒🤧
Oh sorry. I didn't read your post completely.
I can only imagine, how much I could've helped other babiatos If I were here as long as you are

onion-071.gif

Why, as @DisMissive mentioned, are you not interacting more with this community? Most of the people here are super amazing and kindhearted willing to offer help if needed!

You also could offer some help to others be it by answering a question, sharing your knowledge, tools or resources, even giving some motivational or inspiring advice ;)

This is truly a paradise-of-a-forum so enjoy it as much as you can while it lasts 💚

onion-086.gif

adderall

Babiato Lover
Giveaway Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Mar 24, 2020
USA, Illinois
www.litemere.com
Good Day All, I will be online for about three hours creating accounts. If anyone needs support, click the green support link in my signature.

adderall

Babiato Lover
Giveaway Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Mar 24, 2020
USA, Illinois
www.litemere.com
ATTNETION!!!

For everyone after #27 post, follow these directions to sign up for Cyberpanel Hosting. Once your sign-up is complete, private message me on babiato with your order number and I shall approve the account. Accounts created will be in pending status until I approve.

Coupon Code: babiatocyber0921

Go to www.litemere.com

Navigate to Market Place

Once in Market Place Select CyberPanel Hosting

Then Select $80 dollar plan

Next enter domain you will use

then you will go to cart

Next go to checkout

Then enter promo code

Once you submit order, I shall approve and you will be email login details.

If you need support, our main website has live chat and there is a ticket system when you login to the hosting dashboard on marketplace.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Here is a video tutorial if anyone gets lost.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

adderall

jediborre

Aug 11, 2021
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

This giveaway is for free CyberPanel Hosting for three months. Most persons are use to cPanel which is heavy on servers. CyberPanel is
lightweight and offers similar features to cPanel. If you ever wanted to try CyberPanel, this is your opportunity.

Diskspace: 10 GB Per Website
Websites: Up to 4
Bandwidth 50GB Per Website
Server Location: USA (Can use CDN Network)

Cost: Free for 3 Months

This offer is for members with a title, such as active member or trusted seller. All Titled members are eligible. Simple reply to post with phase, "CyberPanel Hosting Now!" If you need a domain, indicate that in your forum post and what you want sub-domain to be. The root domain is litemere.org

First Ten Titled Members will receive coupon code to redeem services.

Must be member for at least 30 days!

All services are provided by my company Litemere.
me