• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Private Access to 66Biolink Plugins

Say, I'm trying to understand. What happened, why was my account deleted? Did I do something?
All my purchases are gone. I will pay them all again. Or I think I've been scammed.

Am I the only one here?
what the hell happened to my account uffff
Did I do something? 😿

• Love
Reactions: Ebru
For those who have already paid previously. Should we send payment confirmation screenshot?

For those who have already paid previously. Should we send payment confirmation screenshot?
For those who have already paid..

The same Gdrive link Works and will be updated there itself..

Also, I have mailed the Instructions a few Days back to anyone who purchased.

For those who have already paid..

The same Gdrive link Works and will be updated there itself..

Also, I have mailed the Instructions a few Days back to anyone who purchased.
I didn't receive any mail :( but if it wasn't a biggie, then no worries.
Thank you

Reactions: Ebru_Y
Alright, this is for those interested in joining the paid Private Access to 66biolink Plugins.

Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is $10 One Time for All Plugins (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • All uploads will be available via Google Drive mostly.
  • It will be updated whenever a new Update is Available (Sometimes it might take 48-72 Hours, depending upon my Availability).
  • If my drive or links are shared anywhere, the chances are VERY good it will receive a takedown. Then Everybody loses out. So the link will be accessible on EMAIL basis whose access will be given after payment
PLUGINS AVAILABLE:

Teams Plugin - The ultimate collaboration system

10 Pro Blocks Pack - 66biolinks plugin

12 Ultimate Blocks Pack - 66biolinks plugin

Payment Blocks Pack - 66biolinks plugin

Offload Plugin - Offload assets & user content

Image Optimizer Plugin

Payment: You can pay your $10 USD via CRYPTO. PM me with the desired Crypto you wanna Pay with. (I also Accept Binance pay)

THINGS TO NOTE:

Validity
: Minimum-1 Year... Maximum- As long as I have access to the Internet and Babiato

Support- No support included.
Can't make it work?
A- Buy from the Dev and ask him questions not me.

Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access is given.
I will buy this. how

Alright, this is for those interested in joining the paid Private Access to 66biolink Plugins.

• Cost is $10 One Time for All Plugins (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • It will be updated whenever a new Update is Available (Sometimes it might take 48-72 Hours, depending upon my Availability).
  • If my drive or links are shared anywhere, the chances are VERY good it will receive a takedown. Then Everybody loses out. So the link will be accessible on EMAIL basis whose access will be given after payment
PLUGINS AVAILABLE:

Image Optimizer Plugin

Payment: You can pay your $10 USD via CRYPTO. PM me with the desired Crypto you wanna Pay with. (I also Accept Binance pay)

THINGS TO NOTE:

Validity
: Minimum-1 Year... Maximum- As long as I have access to the Internet and Babiato

Can't make it work?

Refund Policy: no refunds are possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given. Unless not working at the time initial access is given.
how to make payment

PLUGINS AVAILABLE:

Image Optimizer Plugin

THINGS TO NOTE:

Validity

Can't make it work?

I want to purchase this package, how to proceed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock