• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Prevent Direct Access Gold

Prevent Direct Access Gold v3.2.0

No permission to download

Truth

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2019
Truth submitted a new resource:

Prevent Direct Access Gold - Protect Your WordPress Files Against Google & Unwanted Users

WE MAKE YOUR WORDPRESS MEDIA FILES SAFE & SECURE
Protect WordPress Files Effortlessly
Prevent Direct Access Gold helps secure unlimited WordPress files and all file types. What's more, directory browsing is also disabled. You can even protect future uploaded files automatically.
Block Files' Original Links
You can not only stop Google and other search engines from indexing your files but also prevent unwanted users to access...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing this plugin bro, do you have the vidéo player addon ?

Thanks for the plugin. WIll like to get the protect Wordpress video extension too. Anyone who likes share to purchase the extension, null it and share it here, please reply to my message. :)

Truth submitted a new resource:

Prevent Direct Access Gold - Protect Your WordPress Files Against Google & Unwanted Users

Read more about this resource...

hello truth, can you add 'extension protect-wordpress-videos ' ?

thanx before..

hello truth, can you add 'extension protect-wordpress-videos ' ?

thanx before..

Hey andixa90, will you to join a group buy so the download can be passed to the null masters here?

Some contribution from us to the community here. (y)

i will drop the video plugin this night or tomorrow... always busy, sorry for not respond these while.

@NullMaster can you null the video add on Thanks

Hi all, I guess the nulling gurus here are busy. I have nulled the video addon, uploaded by Truth. Thanks to Truth! I like to contribute to this community as my thanks!

Appreciate your like to this post if it helps you, which will encourage me to do more!

Last edited:
Hi @Truth, are you able to get:
1) Prevent Direct Access Gold v3.2
2) Extension - File Access Restriction
3) Extension - Watermark WordPress Files
4) Extension - Private Magic Links

I can help to null them. Appreciate your help. :) (y)

Hi @Truth, are you able to get:
1) Prevent Direct Access Gold v3.2
2) Extension - File Access Restriction
3) Extension - Watermark WordPress Files
4) Extension - Private Magic Links

I can help to null them. Appreciate your help. :) (y)
bro, i only have video add on, most of their plugins are kind of costly...

Reactions: lectora
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock