• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin v2.0.5

No permission to download

eltruenocom

Aug 12, 2020
eltruenocom submitted a new resource:

Presto Player - The Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin - Download Free Presto Player - The Ultimate Video Player Plugin Nulled

prestoplayer.png

Take your video to another level and delight your viewers will a modern video experience they will love you for.

THE BEST VIDEO PLAYER FOR WORDPRESS IS HERE ★★★★★

Video is the best way to connect with your website visitors. We created Presto Player, a WordPress Video Player, to help every website owner get more attention, brand loyalty, and profit, with video.

Read more about this resource...

The nulled pro version doesn't work with the new v0.0.42 update. Please update, thank you!

Hi folks,

Try this one. After you activate the plugin, you will be redirected automaticly to the licence page. To activate it use the following code:

Licence Key: 31bd510eba0b

Cya around 🤟

Attachments

• presto-player-pro_v0.0.5.zip
    49.9 KB · Views: 106
When I'm Installing The Presto Player Plugin it's breaking my site

Have you seen this post?
The nulled pro version doesn't work with the new v0.0.42 update. Please update, thank you!

Really need this plugin urgently
When urgently reason is invoked then it's only one solution: wait to see if someone have it or go buy it from developer. "Urgent" is a relative notion on this board.

I'm getting messages that the plugin doesn't work. It does work very well. Check your WP first. Disable all of you plugins one by one and find whats wrong. It's not because of the plugin, it's your code 🤟

5bbeed48-b5e5-4a8b-beb9-534669dcffa2.jpg 66350684-ffa5-4aad-b87d-1be64190c092.jpg fb6dd156-49ab-4beb-abc1-60769fd39456.jpg

Reactions: novagoesboom
Most of the end-users have to learn basic debugging before making statements like that.
@mosestherock you have no idea how many come to shout "not work" or "virus" or whatever else and when you ask for details they aren't able to give you any.

• Haha
Reactions: MO737
Most of the end-users have to learn basic debugging before making statements like that.
@mosestherock you have no idea how many come to shout "not work" or "virus" or whatever else and when you ask for details they aren't able to give you any.

lol :ROFLMAO: I'm sure I will have lots of fun here budd 🤟

[QUOTE = "mosestherock, publicación: 423257, miembro: 112319"]
Hola amigos,

Prueba este. Después de activar el complemento, será redirigido automáticamente a la página de licencia. Para activarlo use el siguiente código:

Clave de licencia: 31bd510eba0b

Nos vemos 🤟
[/CITA]
1615657153572.png

Thanks the license works !

Hi folks,

Try this one. After you activate the plugin, you will be redirected automaticly to the licence page. To activate it use the following code:

Licence Key: 31bd510eba0b

Cya around 🤟
Works GREAT! I connected with ease to Bunny CDN. This is a wonderful contribution to the community, thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Love
Reactions: bigmacgw1 and MO737
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock