• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin v2.0.5

No permission to download
A question to you!
What plugin do you use to remove all these nasty notices?
or do you do that by a certain code?
PHP:
// Remove all admin notice checks to improve admin loading speed and overall UI
add_action('admin_head', function() {
    // Set our global variables
    global $pagenow;
    // If $pagenow is not index.php
    if ($pagenow !== 'index.php') {
        // Remove all action calls for admin_notices
        remove_all_actions('admin_notices');
    }
}, 1);

There is a simple conditional check in there. You can tweak it how you need if you know how.

In my setup, I have admin notices only to show on a certain url to a certain user ID.

In this way they never show to anyone else, and they only show to me, if I visit a certain page.

Let me know if it speeds up your admin!!! Honestly, it has been the most speed increasing my backend, beside hosting/server itself. Most plugins make calls to make an admin notice, and Wordpress itself does. These runs so many checks on every page almost. And this snippet puts that to a stop as far as I know. I've never went through the code code to see if it can be done deeper or something is missed. There are a few plugins that still render notices, I think 1 or 2 in my experience. This snippet also make use of WP friendly filter "remove_all_actions".

Attachments

• custom-remove-all-admin-notice-calls.php.zip
    558 bytes · Views: 27
PHP:
// Remove all admin notice checks to improve admin loading speed and overall UI
add_action('admin_head', function() {
    // Set our global variables
    global $pagenow;
    // If $pagenow is not index.php
    if ($pagenow !== 'index.php') {
        // Remove all action calls for admin_notices
        remove_all_actions('admin_notices');
    }
}, 1);

There is a simple conditional check in there. You can tweak it how you need if you know how.

In my setup, I have admin notices only to show on a certain url to a certain user ID.

In this way they never show to anyone else, and they only show to me, if I visit a certain page.

Let me know if it speeds up your admin!!! Honestly, it has been the most speed increasing my backend, beside hosting/server itself. Most plugins make calls to make an admin notice, and Wordpress itself does. These runs so many checks on every page almost. And this snippet puts that to a stop as far as I know. I've never went through the code code to see if it can be done deeper or something is missed. There are a few plugins that still render notices, I think 1 or 2 in my experience. This snippet also make use of WP friendly filter "remove_all_actions".
Thank you very much! I'll check and see how it goes with me.
Regards!

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
This plugin is a Nulled one?
This is showed in the plugin setting.
The plugin is supposed to have Elementor widget and it doesn't have it.
Could you please check the plugin?
Thanks in advance.
1629773397821.png

This should have the license stuff removed and ready to use.
If the Elementor widget is available it should be as well in this one.

Attachments

• presto-player-pro-1.1.6.zip
    208.5 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: nguyentrongtien
Thank you. This one brings the Elmentor widget.
Cheers

Ok, cool.

@Babak could you update with proper licenseless version above?

And here is the code edits for anyone needing or in the future.

It's really simple because they have a "TESTSUITE" version, so I just enable it, and then comment out the license.php register actions.

presto-player-pro.php – presto-player-pro.php-08242021-115357.jpg presto-player-pro.php – License.php-08242021-115532.jpg

Reactions: lostrag
Ok, cool.

@Babak could you update with proper licenseless version above?

And here is the code edits for anyone needing or in the future.

It's really simple because they have a "TESTSUITE" version, so I just enable it, and then comment out the license.php register actions.

presto-player-pro.php – presto-player-pro.php-08242021-115357.jpg presto-player-pro.php – License.php-08242021-115532.jpg
this is the latest version.

Attachments

• presto-player-pro-1-pjkica.zip
    153.3 KB · Views: 30
Could you please disable the API checking from the dahboard its make 3 to 5 secionds CURL to presto website check licence validation.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock