• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin

Presto Player - Ultimate Video Player WordPress Plugin v2.0.5

No permission to download
Should work, but you may need to deactivate and reactivate the pro plugin again to get it to work. I think it was just a caching issue in my test.

Thanks for the update @satrion !!!!!

And I saw they didn't update the changelog last time. I'm not sure if they have started it, because it just shows blank to me, lol. I think you have to go to the changelog page and say: "PRESTO!!!" ... then the changelog with reveal itself.

Attachments

• presto-player-pro.zip
    142.6 KB · Views: 23
@all try this.

It should have worked without restriction: and the license notification was still visible, and they force a redirect to that page when activated I think.

This update should remove all license related actions from license.php
- No license page
- No license notice
- No license page redirect

Let me know if it works as so.

NOTE: See the thing is, that I remove all notices in my admin. It really helps speed up the backend of Wordpress. And I as the admin don't need such notices. So I forget to make it licenseless with this feature off, so I can see what notices are happening.

Attachments

• presto-player-pro.1.1.3.zip
    142.6 KB · Views: 12
@all try this.

It should have worked without restriction: and the license notification was still visible, and they force a redirect to that page when activated I think.

- No license page
- No license notice

NOTE: See the thing is, that I remove all notices in my admin. It really helps speed up the backend of Wordpress. And I as the admin don't need such notices. So I forget to make it licenseless with this feature off, so I can see what notices are happening.
Just test it on a live site! working 100%
- No license page ✅
- No license notice ✅
- No license page redirect ✅

Thank you very much for your time and your effort! much appreciated! 🌹

@all try this.

- No license page
- No license notice

A question to you!
What plugin do you use to remove all these nasty notices?
or do you do that by a certain code?

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock