• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PremiumPress Real Estate Theme - The #1 Real Estate Theme for WordPress [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want I'll set you up a login to the test site, then you can show ME!!! :)

If you want I'll set you up a login to the test site, then you can show ME!!! :)
No need. If it has any issue or still shows the image then i am sure we will receive complains from the users

No need. If it has any issue or still shows the image then i am sure we will receive complains from the users
The issue may be from users needing to clear previous crap! This works 100% on a clean install. :)

Can you please test this and see if the issue is resolved. Remove all old crap first! :)

For anyone testing, please let me know the results.

I test it here and looks like ok. Dont appear that image to me.

Which demo are u importing?

I test it here and looks like ok. Dont appear that image to me.

Which demo are u importing?
Now appeared. Looks like its coming from dev servers. Never see this before. o_O

Attachments

• babiatort.jpg
    babiatort.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Babak
@medw1311
premiumpress dev team know we are sharing this theme here
so they add some hacked pic inside premiumpress server :D wtf :D:D

@medw1311
premiumpress dev team know we are sharing this theme here
so they add some hacked pic inside premiumpress server :D wtf :D:D
Wow wtf I'm just about to test this!!

codes are safe :D
but if u using nulled version show hacked pics image :D
or maybe dev have access via api :D no idea
I've tested both @nullsifu & @TassieNZ versions on localhost and not seeing that image on either.

Can't say I'm impressed with this in @nullsifu version though....

Capture.JPG

I'll go test both on a live server now.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Not seeing the "hacked" image with either version on the live server too but am getting 403 errors on some images.

Very weird.

@TassieNZ your version doesn't seem to pull in the house data.

Not seeing the "hacked" image with either version on the live server too but am getting 403 errors on some images.

Very weird.

@TassieNZ your version doesn't seem to pull in the house data.
wait more and dont removed in live version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock