• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Can some please help me, that how I can modify these statistic number, I trying to search the exact file and SQL, but did not find the solution, would be great if any expert guide please, many thanks in advance,

1642793030925.png

Can some please help me, that how I can modify these statistic number, I trying to search the exact file and SQL, but did not find the solution, would be great if any expert guide please, many thanks in advance,

1642793030925.png

go to storage/themes/default(or your theme name)
in index.php search for
config("homepage_stats")
and edit value of span class (counter-value)

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
Add the following code at the top of the .htaccess file in the root.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

Hello @pmak47 I also facing the same issue, when I access the website without "www" it works fine and point to the home page, but if I access it with "www" it points to the above page instead of the homepage, as pointed out by @Ndaman
I applied your above code in .htaccess but it did not resolve the issue, would be great if you can solve this issue please, many thanks

Reactions: pmak47
Add the following code at the top of the .htaccess file in the root.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]

Thanks for your response buddy.. But the issue still not solved yet with the above code.. Maybe you can help with more suggestions. Thanks

Reactions: librakhan
Anyone has the latest version?
Seems a lot of improvements.

v6.2 - 01/17/2022

Added Tax Rates Admin > Tax
Tax rates can now be added via the admin panel

Added Bio Widgets Bio
Users can now add headings, image, rss and divider widgets

Added Advanced Bio Settings Bio
Users can now password protect bio pages and add pixels as well as custom css code.

Added Coupon CTA CTA
Users can now add coupon CTA

Added Trackable Crypto QR
Users can now create trackable crypto wallet address.

Added Trackable SMS QR
Users can now create trackable SMS qr.

Added Trackable vCard QR
Users can now track vcard qr.

Added Custom Frontpage Colors Admin > Themes > Settings
You can now choose custom colors for the frontend

Added Captcha on Homepage
The homepage shortener will now display a captcha when enabled.

Added Plugin Directory Admin
New plugin directory will plugins and admins can install them with the click of a button.

Added Blog Rich Markup
Blog posts now include rich markup used by Google and other search engines.

Added FAQ Rich Markup
FAQs now include rich markup used by Google and other search engines.

Improved Browser and Platform Detection
Browser and platform detection has been significantly improved.

Improved Installer

Improved Various Improvements

Fixed Various Minor Bugs

Added Minor Features

Hello @pmak47 I also facing the same issue, when I access the website without "www" it works fine and point to the home page, but if I access it with "www" it points to the above page instead of the homepage, as pointed out by @Ndaman
I applied your above code in .htaccess but it did not resolve the issue, would be great if you can solve this issue please, many thanks
I will let you know if I get a solution.

Yeah there are a TON of people in this thread STILL asking for the extended version of this - cant be nulled that way rt now. Just purchase it from the dev instead of continuously asking for something that at the moment cannot be done. ;)

Thanks again for taking over this thread @ShareCash ;)
We purchased this when it first was dev - I just updated to new.
Current Script Version: 6.2.1

Yeah there are a TON of people in this thread STILL asking for the extended version of this - cant be nulled that way rt now. Just purchase it from the dev instead of continuously asking for something that at the moment cannot be done. ;)

Thanks again for taking over this thread @ShareCash ;)
We purchased this when it first was dev - I just updated to new.
Current Script Version: 6.2.1
You might want to provide the newest Untouched version file (not extended) here so it can be nulled.

@Jusses @jdz
@RainMaker

I am sure @ShareCash is handling this. I do not want to tread . If not @Babak let me know ;)

I have the latest purchased build [untouched - not extended]
Version 6.2.1 (28/01/2022)

Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock