• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Premium URL Shortener Version 5.9.7

Regular license and not extended license.

https://mega.nz/file/LBsxiAAY#aSDkw-CrdAVKbcRULHxode6N1B3BvVf5Ze5dSL6ny-w
Version 5.9.7 (10/01/2021)
+ Added Poll Vote Button Translation Text
+ Improved PayPal API Code
+ Improved Allowed Schemas
+ Fixed Link Password Issue
+ Fixed Free Plans Issue
+ Fixed Fixed Permission Issue and Trial Countdown​

Good Work @izakvdm You always sharing updated stuff well on time, Keep up the good work many bugs fixed :( Lets see the @phpcore do his magic now :(

Reactions: promowp
Dear,

Did you try the extended version with Paypal API and Stripe payments for subscriptions? i tried both but it's not working, only PayPal simple working.

Any suggestions regarding Paypal API and stripe payments?

What is/are the issue(s), errors, what happened ... your feedback is not helping

What is/are the issue(s), errors, what happened ... your feedback is not helping
Dear,

When i tried with Paypal Api or Stripe payments, it shows a blank screen(paypal api) after enting customer details.

for stripe same but customer details are showing in my stripe account.

Note: ( Both of these working in BioLinks).

Need your help dear ( today i will test this in 5.9.7)

Dear,

When i tried with Paypal Api or Stripe payments, it shows a blank screen(paypal api) after enting customer details.

for stripe same but customer details are showing in my stripe account.

Note: ( Both of these working in BioLinks).

Need your help dear ( today i will test this in 5.9.7)

Dear @satishbk79 Just check the update log of the new version, paypal api issue is solved as the update log saying, check the new version now and give your feedback here,

I want to parallel run 2 or more domains at the same time with all aliases must work. Don't know is there a way to do this? The multi-domain function is available only when selected one by one.

The best question is:
how can I avoid to be banned ?
Answer:
1- Read rules
2- Introduce yourself

i have check Patch 5.9.7 but show Price with Paypal API

1610789837529.png

The problem has nothing to do with the patch, I believe it is a bug in the script.
The patch is used to unlock the full version but has nothing to do with other processes.

Reactions: librakhan
The problem has nothing to do with the patch, I believe it is a bug in the script.
The patch is used to unlock the full version but has nothing to do with other processes.
Is it available on your test side with the paypal API?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock