• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Please Add New Updated.

Version 6.4.1 - (26/05/2022)
+ Added Stats Links to Bio Links Widget
+ Added Margins to QR code
+ Added Manage channels under Edit
+ Added Option to remove Bio/QRs from channels
+ Improved Channels
+ Fixed An issue maps
+ Fixed An issue with monthly subscription when cancelled
+ Fixed Minor Bugs & Improvements

Reactions: PromisedLan
Please Add New Updated.

Version 6.4.2 - (31/06/2022)
+ Added DISABLE/ENABLE BIO PAGES AS ADMIN
+ Added AN ERROR WHEN VISITING A SHORT URL AS ADMIN
+ Fixed MINOR BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS

Thanks for sharing, but this´s the version 6.4.1, not 6.4.2

Oh, was it? My apologies. I grabbed the download after I saw the update announcement, but before I got the envato email. I must have jumped the gun.

This should be the correct version this time. Let me know (I'm not sure which file I'm supposed to look at to verify).

Oh, was it? My apologies. I grabbed the download after I saw the update announcement, but before I got the envato email. I must have jumped the gun.

This should be the correct version this time. Let me know (I'm not sure which file I'm supposed to look at to verify).

Updated From Previous Nulled Version And Its Working Fine !!

TheBot updated Premium URL Shortener 3688135 CodeCanyon with a new update entry:

Version 6.4.2 OF 31 May 2022

Version 6.4.2 OF 31 May 2022
Added: DISABLE/ENABLE BIO PAGES AS ADMIN
Fixed: AN ERROR WHEN VISITING A SHORT URL AS ADMIN
Fixed: MINOR BUGS & IMPROVEMENTS

Version 6.4.1 of 26 May 2022
Added: STATS LINKS TO BIO LINKS WIDGET
Added: MARGINS TO QR CODE
Added: MANAGE CHANNELS UNDER LINK EDIT
Added: OPTION TO REMOVE BIO/QRS FROM CHANNELS
Added: OPTION TO IGNORE CLICKS WHEN LOGGED OWNERS AND ADMINS CLICK ON A SHORT LINK
Improved: CHANNELS
Fixed: AN ISSUE MAPS
Fixed: AN ISSUE WITH MONTHLY...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: iamsultan
Oh, just in case anyone has it - if you've got the WordPress plugin that goes with this script, please share it. They just updated it to v3.0 to go with v6.4+ of the main script.

after upgrade with the new version some of them are not working (bio page)
anyone can help?
1654985519288.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock