• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor v2.9.14

No permission to download
v2.3.1 Untouched @NullMaster

= 2.3.1 =

- Tweak: Compatibility with Elementor PRO 3.2.0.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.1.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
Thank for the premium Addons v2.3.1 null compatibility with Elementor PRO 3.2.0
This works for me, it's perfect :)

Last edited:
I found a work around. when using the Pro Templates, It will ask for an active license,I thought it doesn't work. But to my surprise when i check the templates tab i saw the pro template and all the media has been downloaded.

This only recommended for section templates not a whole page templates Untitled-1-min.jpeg
The steps will be
1. Edit a page, then select the pro template. wait until the activate license message show.
2. Go back to wordpress dashboard. Open elementor templates.
3. You will see the Pro template. Edit the template.
4. Go back to the page you're worki'n on. Then add the Pro Template via Save Templates

Hope this will help the other members who wants to use pro template of PAP. Let me know of this work around works for you
Might have been patched in the latest update. Tried this but the template did not download unfortunately.

v2.3.2 Untouched @NullMaster @Babak

= 2.3.2 =

- Tweak: Added Lottie Animations, Icon and Text Trigger options in Preview Window widget.
- Tweak: Added Show/Hide Reviewer Image option in Social Reviews widgets.
- Tweak: Added Show/Hide Place Rating Stars option in Social Reviews widgets.
- Tweak: Code refactored for better performance and security.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Babak updated Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Elementor Premium Addons PRO v2.3.2 Nulled

Download Premium Addons PRO v2.3.2 - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro Nulled Free
= 2.3.2 = Thanks to @NullMaster

- Tweak: Added Lottie Animations, Icon and Text Trigger options in Preview Window widget.
- Tweak: Added Show/Hide Reviewer Image option in Social Reviews widgets.
- Tweak: Added Show/Hide Place Rating Stars option in Social Reviews widgets.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v2.3.3 Untouched @NullMaster

= 2.3.3 =

- Tweak: Added Pull Data from CSV file in Charts widget.
- Fixed: Some Particles effects not working.
- Fixed: Template style is rendered in Content Toggle widget.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.3.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
v2.3.4 Untouched @NullMaster

= 2.3.4 =

- Fixed: Live Search option shows results only from current page in Table widget.
- Fixed: Icon Hover Animation not working with Whole Box Link in Icon Box widget.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.4.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
medw1311 updated Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Elementor Premium Addons PRO v2.3.4 Nulled

Download Premium Addons PRO v2.3.4 - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro Nulled Free
= 2.3.4 = Thanks to @NullMaster

- Fixed: Live Search option shows results only from current page in Table widget.
- Fixed: Icon Hover Animation not working with Whole Box Link in Icon Box widget.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: qtly83 and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock