• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor

Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons Pro For Elementor v2.9.14

No permission to download
v2.2.8 Untouched - @NullMaster

= 2.2.8 =

- New: Apply Animated Gradient, Ken Burns, Parallax and Particles add-on on columns.
- Fixed: Global Colors not working for Animated Gradient add-on.
- Fixed: Spinner effect text link not working in iHover widget.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.2.8.zip
    1 MB · Views: 9
Babak updated Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Elementor Premium Addons PRO v2.2.8 Nulled

Download Premium Addons PRO v2.2.8 - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro Nulled Free
= v2.2.8 = Thanks To @NullMaster

- New: Apply Animated Gradient, Ken Burns, Parallax and Particles add-on on columns.
- Fixed: Global Colors not working for Animated Gradient add-on.
- Fixed: Spinner effect text link not working in iHover widget.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v2.2.9 Untouched @NullMaster

= 2.2.9 =

- Tweak: Added option to hide specific sections on different devices in Horizontal Scroll widget.
- Fixed: Content alignment responsive controls not working in Icon Box widget.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.2.9.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
All year the site worked great and took reviews from Facebook.
From now on he is writing the wrong license how can this be fixed?

v2.3.0 Untouched @NullMaster

= 2.3.0 =

- Tweak: Code refactored for better performance and faster editor loading.
- Tweak: Font Awesome 5 compatibility for Magic Section widget.
- Tweak: Added option to enable cookies for logged in users in Alert Box widget.
- Tweak: Added Hover Image option in Preview Window widget.
- Tweak: Added responsive controls for Fold Height and Fade Height options in Unfold widget.
- Tweak: Added Icon Spacing option for Link in Icon Box widget.
- Fixed: Icon Spacing not working on RTL sites in Whatsapp Chat widget.
- Fixed: Tooltips height issue in Image Hotspots widget.

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.0.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Babak updated Premium Addons PRO - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro with a new update entry:

Elementor Premium Addons PRO v2.3.0 Nulled

Download Premium Addons PRO v2.3.0 - Premium Addons For Elementor Pro Nulled Free
= 2.3.0 = Thanks to @NullMaster

- Tweak: Code refactored for better performance and faster editor loading.
- Tweak: Font Awesome 5 compatibility for Magic Section widget.
- Tweak: Added option to enable cookies for logged in users in Alert Box widget.
- Tweak: Added Hover Image option in Preview Window widget.
- Tweak: Added responsive controls for Fold Height and Fade Height options...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@medw1311 @NullMaster

A couple of questions on this critter! Seems a lot of people want the Pro Templates and they are not integrated into the nulled Pro version. Is this correct?

When I previously nulled this ages ago, I nulled the free version and integrated the templates in that. The Pro I left untouched.

Seemed to work fine for me, but I may be wrong. Anyway, interested in comments. Is it worth my while posting mine for testing?

TassieNZ :)

@medw1311 @NullMaster

A couple of questions on this critter! Seems a lot of people want the Pro Templates and they are not integrated into the nulled Pro version. Is this correct?

When I previously nulled this ages ago, I nulled the free version and integrated the templates in that. The Pro I left untouched.

Seemed to work fine for me, but I may be wrong. Anyway, interested in comments. Is it worth my while posting mine for testing?

TassieNZ :)
Free templates have always worked in Null, but I don't think Pro ones work without a licence. But I will test :)

Reactions: Babak
Free templates have always worked in Null, but I don't think Pro ones work without a licence. But I will test :)
So this doesn't work?

Attachments

• premium-addons-pro-2.3.0-package.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
It doesn't have the very newest templates, but should have pretty much all until the end of last year. Interested to see if it works for you.
I tried some pretty old templates and nope doesn't work.

• Sad
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
I found a work around. when using the Pro Templates, It will ask for an active license,I thought it doesn't work. But to my surprise when i check the templates tab i saw the pro template and all the media has been downloaded.

This only recommended for section templates not a whole page templates Untitled-1-min.jpeg
The steps will be
1. Edit a page, then select the pro template. wait until the activate license message show.
2. Go back to wordpress dashboard. Open elementor templates.
3. You will see the Pro template. Edit the template.
4. Go back to the page you're worki'n on. Then add the Pro Template via Save Templates

Hope this will help the other members who wants to use pro template of PAP. Let me know of this work around works for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock