PreMadeKB WHMCS Knowledgebase - Step by Step + Images

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Aug 26, 2021
I think better way is creating your knowledge base by copy and paste from this source to be sure you dont have any different text messages .

ashonline2019

Aug 11, 2021
Refer documentation, it is as easy as creating a word documentation. You can use basic HTML codes, if you wish. Simply visit all the hosting companies website and copy, paste whatever you need (depending on the services you use). Why do you need a shortcut for this?
I'm still learning my way around and I'm honestly overwhelmed and probably insecure for being a beginner and so I tend to overthink things.. Sorry hehe but yeah I'll do that. Thanks

pointwolf

May 10, 2020
1629807391623.png

PreMadeKB.com Provides ReadyMade and Professionally written Articles for your WHMCS and Customers.

Currently, we've 455 Articles (193 Articles on cPanel, 18 Articles on WHM, 38 Articles on DirectAdmin. 62 Articles on InterWorx) and some articles on other software.

PreMadeKB contains 455 Professionally written articles and installation/upgrade is so easy.

Update​

• Version v1.8

FAQ​

What is included in PreMadeKB?​

• One SQL File.
  • Image Folder.
  • Installation Guide.

>>>Downloads<<< 👉👉 👉Password:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Guess i need to get my Reaction Score up first.