• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
Babak updated Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.0.2 Nulled

Download Porto v6.0.2 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
Version 6.0.2 (Jan 13th.2020) - Thanks to @NullMaster

- Updated: support lens effect on product images for "Extended" and "Full Width" single product type
- Fixed: two php 8 errors
- Fixed: cart link not working in add to cart notification style 1
- Fixed: a translation issue in cart page version 2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys. I use this theme for some time. I tried to update mine but had no success. Troubleshooting, I did a fresh install and seems that theme has an issue. Some images are not displaying like arrows, search icon, etc. Do you have the same issue?

Thanks

I dunno, never used it. Is it a WPBakery only thing?
You can use WPBakery or Elementor or Visual Composer or Gutemberg but it seems that the most power feature it has (PortoStudio) doesn't work. It's a really complicated theme. Not for novice users.

Version 6.0.3 (Jan 18th.2020)

- Fixed: php 8 issues
- Fixed: WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin compatibility issue when using "Default" value for Porto -> Theme Options -> Header -> View, Currency Switcher -> Currency Switcher Position.
- Fixed: minor php warnings in functions.php

@NullMaster orig file needs nulling

Attachments

• porto-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    15 MB · Views: 44
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and carmeli
Version 6.0.3 (Jan 18th.2020)

- Fixed: WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin compatibility issue when using "Default" value for Porto -> Theme Options -> Header -> View, Currency Switcher -> Currency Switcher Position.

@NullMaster orig file needs nulling
@TassieNZ bro can u take look please

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Porto | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.0.3 Nulled

Download Porto v6.0.3 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled Free
Version 6.0.3 (Jan 18th.2020) Thanks To @phukit @NullMaster

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: kusagedo
You can use WPBakery or Elementor or Visual Composer or Gutemberg but it seems that the most power feature it has (PortoStudio) doesn't work. It's a really complicated theme. Not for novice users.
I also have this problem, not work for porto studio

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock