• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress

Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress v7.0.8

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
New demos will need a day or two to be updated and then they will be accessible to use, so do not post about not being able to not use new demos. 🤪
@Babak is managing this resource as I don't null it.

@Babak is managing this resource as I don't null it.
No worries with that, same with other themes, just need them to update their own servers with new demo releases.

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: Caly and Babak
wp-admin/admin.php?page=porto-setup-wizard&step=demo_content#:~:text=Demo%20data%20directory%20does%20not%20exist%20(/home/yarahcgn/public_html/wp%2Dcontent/uploads/porto_tmp_dir/elementor%2Dblog5/elementor%2Dblog5).

Hi there!

Please plugin : PORTO FUNCTIONALITY INSTALLATION FAILED, Any Solution? I may need the latest updated version

Porto v6.3.2 Untouched @bobsmith @Babak

Version 6.3.2 (May 22th.2022)

- Fixed: Porto image gallery spacing issue.
- Fixed: Infinite scroll functionality not working properly in specific URLs.
- Fixed: 360 degree image viewer not working properly in Elementor page builders.
- Fixed: Custom fonts option not working properly in some cases.
- Fixed: Elementor porto carousel spacing issue.
- Fixed: WPBakery element style selector issue.
- Fixed: Social icons' widget color option not working properly.

Attachments

• porto-6.3.2.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 47
  • porto-functionality-2.3.1.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
bobsmith updated Porto | Best Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes For WordPress with a new update entry:

Porto Theme v6.3.2 Nulled

Download Porto v6.3.2 | Multipurpose & WooCommerce Themes Nulled
Version 6.3.2 (22nd May 2022)

- Fixed: Porto image gallery spacing issue.
- Fixed: Infinite scroll functionality not working properly in specific URLs.
- Fixed: 360 degree image viewer not working properly in Elementor page builders.
- Fixed: Custom fonts option not working properly in some cases.
- Fixed: Elementor porto carousel spacing issue.
- Fixed: WPBakery element style selector issue.
- Fixed: Social icons'...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
how to null porto theme!
No, this no longer works - the theme now requires legit key to get the demos.
Here are all the demos from 4.7.2 http://uploadboy.me/iy92cryemg7c/
To null the theme, in the file inc/admin/admin.php find the function check_purchase_code Line 91 and after line 91 add this code:
PHP:
return "verified";
Now use any key to activate the theme.

Upload the demo zips (not the single big zip file but the individual demo files) to your WP install wp-content/uploads/porto_demos (you will need to create this folder)

Then in the file porto/inc/plugins/importer/imported-api.php, comment out line 146 Find this
PHP:
$response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );
and change it to
PHP:
// $response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );

A few lines later (151) change
JavaScript:
$body = wp_remote_retrieve_body( $response );
to
PHP:
$body = file_get_contents('../wp-content/uploads/porto_demos/' . $this->demo . '.zip');
Now you can install any of the demos.
Please note that you must have installed and activated any plugins necessary for the demo (it will tell you if you are missing a plugin when you go to install the demo)

Proof Images:
Importing SHop 1 Porto.jpg

Porto Theme Nulled 2.jpg
is that work now ?

So I have gone through and tried almost every link that has been under SPOILER's and posted on here for the

porto_demos

Can anyone share a working link to the old demo zip that we can use for imports. Thanks in advance! Also if there is a PORTO nulled version that they go with, i won't complain about that either since i'm on an older older one! lol

Reactions: alekpav
Demo Data ONLY
Porto – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme 5.4.6 NULLED (data integrated)

TassieNZ :)
@TassieNZ , my friend. First off, Thank you for all your commitment and help with Babiato. I've meant to state that to you and @Babak a long time ago.
Thanks to you both, I've never had to actually request anything, so I had no reason to bother either 1 of you :cool: until now lol.
Any chance you still have these and could share them again? I would sincerely appreciate the assistance.

1. Porto – Responsive WordPress WooCommerce Theme 5.4.6 NULLED (data integrated)

2. Demo's
Please and Thanks in Advance, as well as for everything y'all are doing.

- SpoofProofXYZ -

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock