• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Popads.net shows thousands of impressions but no traffic on website

parammarok

May 18, 2020
📢 Hey everyone! 🆘

I'm facing a peculiar issue with Popads.net as an advertiser and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. Here's the situation:

For the past six months, I've been successfully using Popads.net to drive good traffic to my website. However, from last 4 days , I noticed a sudden drop in traffic. Interestingly, Popads.net still shows thousands of impressions, indicating that the ads are being served.

To add to the mystery, my URL shortener isn't registering any clicks either. It's as if the traffic is simply not reaching my site, despite the impressions being counted by Popads.net.

If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any insights or suggestions on what could be causing this issue, please share your thoughts! I'm eager to figure out what might be going wrong .
Thanks a lot in advance🙏

📢 Hey everyone! 🆘

I'm facing a peculiar issue with Popads.net as an advertiser and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. Here's the situation:

For the past six months, I've been successfully using Popads.net to drive good traffic to my website. However, from last 4 days , I noticed a sudden drop in traffic. Interestingly, Popads.net still shows thousands of impressions, indicating that the ads are being served.

To add to the mystery, my URL shortener isn't registering any clicks either. It's as if the traffic is simply not reaching my site, despite the impressions being counted by Popads.net.

If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any insights or suggestions on what could be causing this issue, please share your thoughts! I'm eager to figure out what might be going wrong .
Thanks a lot in advance🙏
I had the same situation as you, I switched ad network to another party.

I was in the same situation as you, and I switched the ad network to another one.
can you please share the other ad network name if possible ? As i also trying to find alternative .But most of network have very high minimum deposit and bot traffic issues also.

I also tried on url shortener site but it doesn't show ads. I recommend switching to another ad network like Adsterra. You can sign up here:. Currently my url shortener site is using this carrier it is very good.
Thankyou for the suggestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had escalated this matter with PopAds founder, Tomasz .He Resolved the issue and refunded all the money.

📢 Hey everyone! 🆘

Thanks a lot in advance🙏
i glad this is not only me....

i had traffic around 30k perday....
but the poads seems they paid me in "horrorible" rate....
and also they not even count the half of the visitor....

when i reach out to the popads they said that my sites had low quality traffic....
well this is keep happening until i switch to another adnetwork.... (i get invitation via email) and yeah no issue for now on my new adnetwork. the CPM guarantee over 0.5$ and most of the day they is around 0.8-1$
maybe popads isn't great again nowdays....

hat off to the popads....
they the first ever popup adnetwork that i ever used until last year

📢 Hey everyone! 🆘

Thanks a lot in advance🙏
Previously, a few of my friends both advertised and used it as a publisher. they could not get any efficiency in any way. my advice would be to use another company. It doesn't work very well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock