• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PODKASTR - CREATE POWERFUL PODCASTS IN 5 MINUTES FOR ONLY $2.75

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020

PODKASTR BASIC $2.75
PODKASTR COMMERCIAL $3.75
PODKASTR AGENCY $5.75
PODKASTR RESELLER 100 License $10.75
PODKASTR RESELLER 300 LICENSE $15.75

You have to purchase Basic or commercial first before upgrading to higher levels.

Below are the links to see what is offered in each.

Podkastr basic/commercial

Podkastr Agency

Podkastr Reseller

podkastr.jpg

• Create Podcasts EASILY in few STEPS​

• oto-check.png
    Turn ANY Existing Videos, Text, eBooks, Articles or Content into podcasts in less than 5 minutes
  • oto-check.png
    Convert Any Podcasts into 100+ languages in a few min
  • oto-check.png
    Record Any Podcast from the dashboard and Embed it on any website online
  • oto-check.png
    Publish podcasts on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Podcast Index, Stitcher, HeartRadio, Overcast, Castbox, and 20 major platforms in few clicks
  • oto-check.png
    Target 450 million ACTIVE podcast listeners - MASSIVE High Paying Traffic

Payment will be via PayPal friends or family, if not friends or family then a fee will be added to the price which you would need to pay, PM For Details. about this

Everything will be Delivered within 24 hours of you making payment.

Strictly NO refunds will be available.
I am not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Majority of the times its the developer working on it or updating it. So please be patient.

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

Reactions: Judge

PODKASTR BASIC $2.75
PODKASTR AGENCY $5.75

You have to purchase Basic or commercial first before upgrading to higher levels.

Podkastr Agency

Podkastr Reseller

podkastr.jpg

• oto-check.png
    Turn ANY Existing Videos, Text, eBooks, Articles or Content into podcasts in less than 5 minutes
  • oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png
    Publish podcasts on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Podcast Index, Stitcher, HeartRadio, Overcast, Castbox, and 20 major platforms in few clicks
  • oto-check.png

Payment will be via PayPal friends or family, if not friends or family then a fee will be added to the price which you would need to pay, PM For Details. about this

I am not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Majority of the times its the developer working on it or updating it. So please be patient.

Your Sales Thread Approved

Good luck with sales!

PODKASTR BASIC $2.75
PODKASTR AGENCY $5.75

Podkastr Agency

Podkastr Reseller

podkastr.jpg

• oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png
  • oto-check.png

I am not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Majority of the times, it's the developer working on it or updating it. So please be patient.

Are you saying if I want to buy a resellers plan, I need to order Basic ($2.75) + Reseller 300 ($15.75) = $18.50

I will have to pay $18.50 for reseller account?

Are you saying if I want to buy a resellers plan, I need to order Basic ($2.75) + Reseller 300 ($15.75) = $18.50

I will have to pay $18.50 for reseller account?
yes, or you can purchase it from the developer for $297

or you can upgrade to commercial and then reseller

he agency is unlimited,

I understand this but how long will the account last
Have you looked at the link, for the commercial version? Podkastr basic/commercial

So once you meet what the account says its good for, i would have no control over when the developer will close the product, but hopefully the developer will keep it for a long time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock