• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

plz suggest good vps hosting for indian traffic websites... i have 6 wordpress sites

Indiweb

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Oct 13, 2018
Heart
plz suggest good vps hosting for indian traffic websites... i have 6 wordpress sites. i tried shared hosting in hostingraja, but hostingraja shared hosting cant handle one wordpress hosting.... so i used vps hosting with their ovi panel 4gb plan... websites running well... but support of hosingraja is not good... so i want to switch... plz suggest good shared cloud hosting/ vps hosting,that can be handle all my 6 wordpress websites. if anyone have any practical experience of hosting companies,plz share me and suggest me... my present hosting expiring in next month... my budget is 10k to 15k indian rupee... i m searching good hosting... shared cloud hosting can handle 6 wordpress hosting load or not?????? which hosting company is good for unmanaged vps cloud hosting???? managed hosting????? i dont have coding knowledge... can i use unmanged hosting witout any error?? which hosting is perfect for me.... and which control panel is good with unmanaged hosting??? plz suggest good hosting ....

Reactions: Midodove
If you don't need the managed one try tmdhosting. They also provide cheap and reliable cloud VPS hosting.

thanx sshred.... did u try these hosting???? if ur experience is good... i will check these hostings...

i checked.. alibaba cloud is costly.... TMD hosting shared cloud hosting plan is good or not???????? it can handle 6 website load or not???? tmd vps plan managed also costly... but unmanaged vps plan not showing....

How much can you budget for a month? 100 $ - 150 $

Hello @Rajeev,
1. Of the 6 websites, how many are e-commerce?
2. How much traffic do you receive per month per site?
3. Are they demanding websites or just plain simple blogs?
4. How much space are you looking at?

When you host 6 websites, you have to go for a VPS hosting. You want cheap and managed as I guess! So, you buy one from hostinger or tmdhosting. That's all!!

Reactions: Indiweb
You can go ahead with Cloudways it's a Managed Cloud Hosting Platform and use Digital Ocean / Linode with Bangalore / Mumbai as the server location. A 20$ Plan should fit you fine for the 6 websites. If you need any help you can DM me.

Vultr.com, digitalocean.com
Hmmm digital ocean cost I checked... 15$... 1vcpu and 3gb ram plan... can u tell me?? Cyberpanel one lite speed server is free in digital ocean or not??? And 1vcpu and 3gb ram plan can handle 5-6 wordpress sites easily or not?? Plz guide...

How much can you budget for a month? 100 $ - 150 $
My budget is 200$ max... because my websites are not income generated... but I want website speed... because I used shared hosting...but experience is very bad... that's why want vps ....

Hello @Rajeev,
1. Of the 6 websites, how many are e-commerce?
2. How much traffic do you receive per month per site?
3. Are they demanding websites or just plain simple blogs?
4. How much space are you looking at?
Bro... one e commerce (woocommerce) ,one is classified site( olx type... adforest wordpress theme based) , one is coupon site (rehub theme), 3 site blog type (rehub theme) .... but traffic is not more than 1000 page views per day of all my websites... total monthly 40k page views of all sites... 50gb space sufficient.... good server response time and good hosting ...

When you host 6 websites, you have to go for a VPS hosting. You want cheap and managed as I guess! So, you buy one from hostinger or tmdhosting. That's all!!
Thanx bro... at present I m using vps.. but hosting not good... maximum time issues ... and technical team take more time for solving these issues ... and control panel (ovi panel )also not good... cyberpanel and webuzo panel is good or not?? Can I use these panel with unmanaged vps hosting? And i will not face any issues... and not required support for manage hosting...everything will work properly with control panel...??

You can go ahead with Cloudways it's a Managed Cloud Hosting Platform and use Digital Ocean / Linode with Bangalore / Mumbai as the server location. A 20$ Plan should fit you fine for the 6 websites. If you need any help you can D
One of my customers uses OVH VPS...
Maybe it's good for you too.
Bro... hmmm I checked ovh ... but reviews are very bad on net... howz experience of ur customer with ovh ....plz share... it will helpful for me and plz tell me ovh provide support also with their hosting plans??... because ovh cloud plan is good with plesk control panel... but reviews and star rating of ovh is bad...

Hmmm digital ocean cost I checked... 15$... 1vcpu and 3gb ram plan... can u tell me?? Cyberpanel one lite speed server is free in digital ocean or not??? And 1vcpu and 3gb ram plan can handle 5-6 wordpress sites easily or not?? Plz guide...

for vultr, more than 6 wp site, 3 are very active, no woocommerce, fine performance in my opinion.
I pay $10 monthly
CPU: 1 vCore
RAM: 2048 MB
Storage: 40 GB SSD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock