Pluralsight ONE | 1 Year Subscription Free | Limited Offer 350 courses with over 1,000 hours of content

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
sellix.io
Your Pluralsight One offering designed in partnership with Code.org for high school computer science students gives you access to 350 courses with over 1,000 hours of content free for 1 year. Not to mention, these courses have been mapped to national computer science standards and Computer Science Principles curricula. You can measure your skills with our assessments, learn from the best and stay in the know on the hottest tech concepts.

Go to this link :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and you can use your old accounts too...!

pluralsight.PNG

Enjoy 🥳🥳

sarelli

Dec 28, 2020
The number of courses was higher in the first few days after enrollment. Pluralsight now limited the library for this type of membership.
Did it happen to you too?

• Sad
Reactions: simpax3
AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock