• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plesk Extended For WHMCS

Plesk Extended For WHMCS v3.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download

lightspeedhacks

Trusted Uploader
Apr 3, 2021
Pakistan
thispersondoesnotexist.com
lightspeedhacks submitted a new resource:

Plesk Extended For WHMCS - by ModulesGarden

plesk_extended_for_whmcs_1.png

I could not test it fully since I donot have a plesk server with API access. But it's logically nulled with addon area working

Overview​

Plesk Extended For WHMCS will let you automate the provisioning of web hosting accounts and supply your clients with a whole range of tools for their proficient handling at the same time. Thanks to it, the complete mechanism of accounts management is fully...

Read more about this resource...

lightspeedhacks updated Plesk Extended For WHMCS with a new update entry:

v 3.5.0 nulled

v3.5.0
Released: Feb 10th, 2021
NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.1 and "Twenty-One" theme support
  • PHP Settings - allow clients to use custom PHP version and configurations per website
  • Log Rotation - configure log rotation conditions by their size or time for every client's domains
IMPROVEMENT
  • Added "Redirect With HTTP 301 Code" option to domain aliases
  • Added additional tooltips in DNS records settings
  • Adjusted displaying...

Read the rest of this update entry...

No, this is not completly nulled... Still have a callback and addons can't be used like that.
Edit : Working after made some small edit :) Thank you for your upload

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin_allenn
Hi can you let me know which changes you made ?
No, this is not completly nulled... Still have a callback and addons can't be used like that.

Just confirm the issue.
I get on the clients side :

Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:
Hi, what's the edit you made to fix that issue? I have the same connection issue

same issue for me
why don't you share your Plesk credentials with me and I can see if there's any issue with the module and also work on new module update using it.
Note: According to the Plesk documentation, you cannot use the same account and password that you use to log in to the ka.plesk.com panel. Please use your special account with Partner API access.

i got this issue when i upload the file

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/test.com/httpdocs/modules/addons/PleskExtended/vendor/composer/../../../../servers/PleskExtended/core/Bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.3/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/test.com/httpdocs/modules/addons/PleskExtended/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:69
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/test.com/httpdocs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(64, 'require(): Fail...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 69)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

Well, it is so, Modulus Garden have a very good decryption, and a few files cant be nulled because this reason, so the Server Problem etc. is existing with this.

So buy it- I think that is the only way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock