• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please tell me how to earn $20 a day on cryptocurrency?

Best223

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, friends! I just started to study the cryptocurrency market! Because you need money. Please tell me a secret how can I earn $20 a day on cryptocurrency?

Hello, friends! I just started to study the cryptocurrency market! Because you need money. Please tell me a secret how can I earn $20 a day on cryptocurrency?
Be a lucky one if you can't read the market upheavals; if not, good luck finding the method

Reactions: Best223
You can mine. You can use exchanges to buy and sell crypto. But if you are a hodler then you are investing for future.

It depends on which card you use. GPUs are costly right now. Top tier gpu would cost you around $1500. You would have to add power cost in your area then hardware cost of the computer. Good power supply too that supports multiple GPUs.

Approximately 8 GPUs would give you $20 today. 1500 x 8 = $12000 that is just for GPUs

Reactions: Best223
Thanks! that is, there is nothing better than crypto exchanges! worth buying and hope that the cryptocurrency will grow

True but make sure the exchange is trusted. Don't keep your crypto in exchanges. Keep it in your wallet that you control. Exchanges get hacked and money stolen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock