Please Tell me Can I Transfer My Wordpress blog

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

markmillar2k

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 29, 2021
I have no idea on Conato webspace plan but in general you can transfer any wordpress site using plugin like Duplicator.

Reactions: NGbaze

jackdas

Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2020
Your first choice would be to contact Conato support and ask them if they can do it for you for free/ a fee.

Alternatively, there are clean backup & restore plugins available here (Thank God for Babiato!) and YouTube guides that can help do this for you almost effortlessly.

Reactions: NGbaze

Proxybunker

Trusted Uploader
yes you can move your WordPress to just about any host this is how I do it

1. download and install UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
2. make a full backup files uploads plugins and database
3. install a clean version of WordPress on your new hosting
4. install the UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore again
4. go to the settings page of the plugin then Backup/Restore
5. Click the Upload backup files and upload the 5 backup files
6. Click restore to restore your site to the way it was

that is how I backup and move or restore my WordPress sites hope it helps

Reactions: sashikanta

Winterino

Mar 12, 2021
I use "all in one wp migration". Very easy. Similar to the updrafts steps except it's just one file instead of 5. And the site is exactly how it was at the time of the backup.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Lirik

Mar 19, 2021
Home
Can I transfer My WordPress bog to contabo webspace plan automatically without having issues?

Screenshot (105).png
Use all in one WP migration, backup it, thant install new WordPress on contabo and also install all in one WP migration than import

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suleymayar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks