• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

Thanx... Looking good control panel... Free with 5 domains...
Clustercs is *the* best, it turns any vps into fully managed hosting. They have the best support hands down, they are technical and can fix any issue. It's kind of like the sys admin version of cloudways

• Love
Reactions: Indiweb
Clustercs is *the* best, it turns any vps into fully managed hosting. They have the best support hands down, they are technical and can fix any issue. It's kind of like the sys admin version of cloudways
I will try this control panel... I hope... This is good for me... Thanx again... For best suggestion...

my recommendation is cyberpanel with openlitespeed or litespeed enterprise,
I checked cyberpanel... My all WP sites opened fast.... This panel is bug free and stable or not? From How many days u r using this panel?? And support related experience... If u face with cyberpanel...

I checked cyberpanel... My all WP sites opened fast.... This panel is bug free and stable or not? From How many days u r using this panel?? And support related experience... If u face with cyberpanel...

i've been using it about 2 years, nothing is bug free for me.., and there is lastest or stable version. I am not sure about support, bcs i am using openlitespeed, so i can only rely on the forum, but so far i am using it without any unsolved issues.

i've been using it about 2 years, nothing is bug free for me.., and there is lastest or stable version. I am not sure about support, bcs i am using openlitespeed, so i can only rely on the forum, but so far i am using it without any unsolved issues.
Hmmm cyberpanel is good panel.... Now I think about cyberpanel.... Thanx for sharing ur practical experience here... It should be helpful to me and other too...

Reactions: aw miaw
Search for FastPanel. Open Source simple and fun hosting panel.
I am using with 4 gb 2 vCore on Vultr with 20 wordpress websites, 1 - 3% load CPU and 30% memory
I'm try vestapanel, directadmin, after change prices on cPanel (Octuber 2019) but, FastPanel is very very good.

• Love
Please suggest me best control panel for VPS server for my wordpress sites, control panel should use/consume less server resources of server. Support apache and NGNIX. I can pay for Control Panel maximum 5 $ per month for atleast 10 WP sites. Panel should be easy to use and good in performance and fully stable and auto optimize for WP sites. I m not technical.
Ur suggestion will be helpful to me to choose good Control panel for my VPS server.
Thanx
I highly suggest CyberPanel, I use cyberpanel and it is the best and lighting fast.

Search for FastPanel. Open Source simple and fun hosting panel.
I am using with 4 gb 2 vCore on Vultr with 20 wordpress websites, 1 - 3% load CPU and 30% memory
I'm try vestapanel, directadmin, after change prices on cPanel (Octuber 2019) but, FastPanel is very very good.
🙏Thanx for suggesting very good panel for my unmanaged vps server... its really amazing and its free of cost... working perfectly... now i can save my money from control panel.... i changed my hosting also and installed Fastpanel.direct on my new vps server .... and shifted my wordpress sites... all are working fine... This is my real practical experience... and most importent part is... Fastpanel.direct provide support also with free of cost. i tried support ticket and got reply in minutes... and solved my problem... i setup wrong firewall rule... after that my panel not opening...but they solved my problem in minutes ... and remove firewall rule from server.

• Wow
Reactions: Genie and kororoti
🙏Thanx for suggesting very good panel for my unmanaged vps server... its really amazing and its free of cost... working perfectly... now i can save my money from control panel.... i changed my hosting also and installed Fastpanel.direct on my new vps server .... and shifted my wordpress sites... all are working fine... This is my real practical experience... and most importent part is... Fastpanel.direct provide support also with free of cost. i tried support ticket and got reply in minutes... and solved my problem... i setup wrong firewall rule... after that my panel not opening...but they solved my problem in minutes ... and remove firewall rule from server.
Amazing! His work philosophy is like step-by-step account creation, although different from directadmin or cPanel, but it is very intuitive and user-friendly. I'm glad I could have helped. I am also happy with my vps with fastpanel.

Please suggest me best control panel for VPS server for my wordpress sites, control panel should use/consume less server resources of server. Support apache and NGNIX. I can pay for Control Panel maximum 5 $ per month for atleast 10 WP sites. Panel should be easy to use and good in performance and fully stable and auto optimize for WP sites. I m not technical.
Ur suggestion will be helpful to me to choose good Control panel for my VPS server.
Thanx
You can try Cloudron which give you 2 free WP installation for free. For more installation, it is pricier than what you can pay now, but well, good for a self-hosted VPS with almost all possible applications you can imagine, even a self-hosted email server. Plus it is very easy to set up. Note that I am not affiliated with them. I use Cloudron personally and I love it.

Demo here: https://my.demo.cloudron.io/login.html?returnTo=/#/apps
demo username and password: cloudron

You can try Cloudron which give you 2 free WP installation for free. For more installation, it is pricier than what you can pay now, but well, good for a self-hosted VPS with almost all possible applications you can imagine, even a self-hosted email server. Plus it is very easy to set up. Note that I am not affiliated with them. I use Cloudron personally and I love it.

Demo here: https://my.demo.cloudron.io/login.html?returnTo=/#/apps
demo username and password: cloudron
Its good... But only 2 free wp... I have 6 wp sites... And then its costly... And fastpanel is totally free and good panel with all required features... Now i choosed fastpanel for my vps server... And i will continue use this panel whole year... And after 1 year use ,i will again share my experience here...

Its good... But only 2 free wp... I have 6 wp sites... And then its costly... And fastpanel is totally free and good panel with all required features... Now i choosed fastpanel for my vps server... And i will continue use this panel whole year... And after 1 year use ,i will again share my experience here...

Yeah, let us know how it goes!

Sometimes the hassle of managing your own VPS is not worth it. To me, Cloudron helps me manage the server and save me time, that way I can make way more money than what they charge.

Thanx
The best option without any doubt is whm/cpanel

The best option without any doubt is whm/cpanel
Yes , cpanel is good option... but its not free... so in free control panel, fastpanel.direct panel is good those can't invest money in control panel. and its really simple and easy panel... i recently installed on my new vps server... and all my sites working fine.

Reactions: jaynine
if any good practical experience of any free and low cost control panel , please share here... it will be very helpful to choose panel for beginners......

if any good practical experience of any free and low cost control panel , please share here... it will be very helpful to choose panel for beginners......
CyberPanel only makes sense if you are looking for a free soluation. if you are with Digital ocean or vaulter you can use plex for free too.

Your budget was 5$, Plesk is ~8$...why be cheap on stuff that matters?
Web development is not just hosting, there's more expenses most of the time.

check this telegram chanel for lowest cost cPanel: chanel link
only $4 /month
As per your Profille.. You HAVE NEVER BOTHERED TO READ RULES..

# You tried to sell a codecanyon product. So, you violated - Rule 4
# You posted a 101% SAME RESOURCE (which is already here in Babiato) and You never bothered to use the SEARCH feature. So, you violated - Rule 10
# You posted a telegram link and god knows, whether that channel is Trustworthy or not. So, you violated - Rule 13

Here's a Pro Tip - This time PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO READ - RULES

may god gib peace to his account rip

Last edited:
  • Haha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock