• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please suggest best control panel for VPS server (4gb RAM and 2vcpu)

is any good web panel that you setup up it and with easy way configure and send and receive emails ?
in other words ..
What is the best WEB panel with SMTP and IMAP support ?
I have try some but haveing issues here or there ...
in my opinion, SMTP is better choose to other third service, there are a lot of free provider, example : Google SMTP and Email forwarding service For Free

in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 i setup cyberpanel ( i have setup it and web panels manytimes in the pass)
the system never start correcly it is a no go (= more new problems created than solved)
cwp in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 has very slow as panel have some issues with mail server, it is a no go
aapanels
in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 ... and a second more faster vps ... its is fast and promising
we will see if its is good ... at the momenti have some issues ... i still in research..

• Love
Reactions: Indiweb
in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 i setup cyberpanel ( i have setup it and web panels manytimes in the pass)
the system never start correcly it is a no go (= more new problems created than solved)
cwp in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 has very slow as panel have some issues with mail server, it is a no go
aapanels
in a new setup vps 2 cpu 4 gb centos 7 ... and a second more faster vps ... its is fast and promising
we will see if its is good ... at the momenti have some issues ... i still in research..
centos webpanel or CWP,... nowaday have many bugs....

i choose losing 2 client rather to keep using cwp
now i use cyberpanel build 2 that have some major fixed from build 1

about aapanel.. its look lightweight... just like BBpanel or hestia or something else (i think they come from same sources)
But i cant use it.... their community help not too good (BBPanel have direct support to their developer.. +10 for that, i have already proof it, they fix bugs that i found direct fix. just complain then they fix it asap. not waiting 1-2 weeks)
and... i cant use them include BBPanel is the GUI
client too familiar with cpanel GUI
in the future cyberpanel will have that look (i hope they release the themes for public)

Last edited:
centos webpanel or CWP,... nowaday have many bugs....

i choose losing 2 client rather to keep using cwp
now i use cyberpanel build 2 that have some major fixed from build 1

about aapanel.. its look lightweight... just like BBpanel or hestia or something else (i think they come from same sources)
But i cant use it.... their community help now too good (BBPanel have direct support to their developer.. +10 for that, i have already proof it, they fix bugs that i found direct fix. just complain then they fis it asap. not waiting 1-2 weeks)
and... i cant use them include BBPanel is the GUI
client too familiar with cpanel GUI
in the future cyberpanel will have that look (i hope they release the themes for public)
How can i check BBpanel Demo... where is password... ?

aaPanel is Chinese panel with few bugs, and can´t implement the Nginx proxy plus Apache. But working in 90%, 10% is many many bugs (example OLS support ARM cpu, but in aaPanel not...). OpenLiteSpeed is best there.

HestiaCP is very good with Nginx proxy and Apache, nice statistics, stable.

CyberPanel have only OpenLiteSpeed, but many bugs find after first installation. Support forum is slow and not much help.

CentOS webpanel is in free too, 0 support, or monthly only 1 dollar, but still not get support. Paying for support crazy prices. But working perfectly and stable.

So only at you what use for your webserver. I hosting many WP sites and using nonstop WP All import pro plugin, eat much resources. I try anything, but all die except of free LiteSpeed what support .htaccess too. Nginx with Apache die fatal error in seconds... Have integrated cache (plus free LiteSpeed cache plugin), with DDOS security etc etc. I think the OLS is the best for future.

https://forum.aapanel.com/?q=openlitespeed apache nginx speedtest

• Love
Reactions: TylerD and Indiweb
aaPanel is Chinese panel with few bugs, and can´t implement the Nginx proxy plus Apache. But working in 90%, 10% is many many bugs (example OLS support ARM cpu, but in aaPanel not...). OpenLiteSpeed is best there.

HestiaCP is very good with Nginx proxy and Apache, nice statistics, stable.

CyberPanel have only OpenLiteSpeed, but many bugs find after first installation. Support forum is slow and not much help.

CentOS webpanel is in free too, 0 support, or monthly only 1 dollar, but still not get support. Paying for support crazy prices. But working perfectly and stable.

So only at you what use for your webserver. I hosting many WP sites and using nonstop WP All import pro plugin, eat much resources. I try anything, but all die except of free LiteSpeed what support .htaccess too. Nginx with Apache die fatal error in seconds... Have integrated cache (plus free LiteSpeed cache plugin), with DDOS security etc etc. I think the OLS is the best for future.

https://forum.aapanel.com/?q=openlitespeed apache nginx speedtest
Cyberpanel as been audited by Cyber Security company (audited by rack911labs) and they updated their panel and fixed vulnerabilities, in this last month, if you are reviewing them long time ago, now is much much better.

If you used Cyberpanel before 21th, you might check now. Those bugs you related maybe fixed or improved.

Cyberpanel as been audited by Cyber Security company (audited by rack911labs) and they updated their panel and fixed vulnerabilities, in this last month, if you are reviewing them long time ago, now is much much better.

If you used Cyberpanel before 21th, you might check now. Those bugs you related maybe fixed or improved.
the setups was 3 + 4 (today) Nov 2021 ... thank you @alexhost

i just looking a web panel (before i go to setup any webside ..)
the first thing is a good setup of SMTP and IMAP ... and the users of that domain
(my websides works with smtp) and i dint want to use a free service like gmail, its no pro looking webside, domain, work from a customer view point @lutfifuadi (thanks for your ideas anyway)

I will again try cyberpanel on my VPS...

the php.ini is not readed anymore at panel... (free version)
You should have the option to build your php version as you like for whatever domain you choose. That includes the control panel as well. It is incredibly versatile.
Did you raise a ticket?

Tried 1-2 month ago.
Good question is the CentOS webpanel is for only CentOS, what do when no more CentOS updates... :D

Tried 1-2 month ago.
Good question is the CentOS webpanel is for only CentOS, what do when no more CentOS updates... :D
Check the link of Changelogs, you can see last update of Cyberpanel is Dated: 21st October 2021

That means they got audited by rack911labs and we did many changes to improve the security.

Give a try now. Always choose a Panel with regular updates.

Check the link of Changelogs, you can see last update of Cyberpanel is Dated: 21st October 2021

That means they got audited by rack911labs and we did many changes to improve the security.

Give a try now. Always choose a Panel with regular updates.
Okay, I try weekend. Last time i remember have error, not opening the page. Nowhere see problem, restarted the OLS and working sites. After half hour again not work, again need restart. Don´t know why stopped, never see similar bug with OLS on other panels (running icon there but not work).

Believe me, Cyberpanel is the only panel with 100% support to Openlitespeed and Litespeed Enterprise stack. I mean to say is, Cyberpanel developers are ex-employee of Litespeed and know things better than the rest. Also, Litespeed web technology is the fastest as per benchmarks compared to Apache2 and NGINX.
Litespeed stack is paid platform whereas the free alternative Openlitespeed performs almost same in performance as Litespeed. The next free alternative is NGINX but NGINX is not recommended for large sites especially ecommerce because it will fail and give load issues.

Openlitespeed is the only best opensource/Free web technology to go for or else Litespeed Enterprise in paid category. These are Power and speed demons and your websites will skyrocket using it. Combine it with their QUIC cloud for free CDN of 10GB per month per website + free webp image conversions from server side and also free cache plugin which serves cache from server side. Server side implementations are way faster than script or php based frontend operations.

I have tried many panels in past including my first Centos web panel. I liked it for its free offering, but as I used it for over 3-4 months including their pro plan, I felt its not that good panel to rely upon.
Then tried Virtualmin, webmin, DirectAdmin, Plesk, aapanel, and many more to the list.
After trying out cyberpanel, I was truly impressed with the speed of the websites I hosted there and also the speed of their panel backend itself.

I have compared installing Openlitespeed with other panels vs Cyberpanel and I got better results with Cyberpanel + openlitespeed setup.

Also, currently it has been audited by rack911labs and hence its been one of the most secure free opensource panels available.

Believe me, Cyberpanel is the only panel with 100% support to Openlitespeed and Litespeed Enterprise stack. I mean to say is, Cyberpanel developers are ex-employee of Litespeed and know things better than the rest. Also, Litespeed web technology is the fastest as per benchmarks compared to Apache2 and NGINX.
Litespeed stack is paid platform whereas the free alternative Openlitespeed performs almost same in performance as Litespeed. The next free alternative is NGINX but NGINX is not recommended for large sites especially ecommerce because it will fail and give load issues.

Openlitespeed is the only best opensource/Free web technology to go for or else Litespeed Enterprise in paid category. These are Power and speed demons and your websites will skyrocket using it. Combine it with their QUIC cloud for free CDN of 10GB per month per website + free webp image conversions from server side and also free cache plugin which serves cache from server side. Server side implementations are way faster than script or php based frontend operations.

I have tried many panels in past including my first Centos web panel. I liked it for its free offering, but as I used it for over 3-4 months including their pro plan, I felt its not that good panel to rely upon.
Then tried Virtualmin, webmin, DirectAdmin, Plesk, aapanel, and many more to the list.
After trying out cyberpanel, I was truly impressed with the speed of the websites I hosted there and also the speed of their panel backend itself.

I have compared installing Openlitespeed with other panels vs Cyberpanel and I got better results with Cyberpanel + openlitespeed setup.

Also, currently it has been audited by rack911labs and hence its been one of the most secure free opensource panels available.
how to get 10GB free of quic ? did i miss something ? i can found the free option

rack911labs<-- what is this ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock