PLEASE Suggest any Digital business concept in Dubai for an IT freelancer

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
Hello guys,

Please what can you suggest as a digital business idea/concept for an IT freelancer in Dubai?
i:e Ideas for an IT guy to make a living in Dubai without working full time with a company.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Last edited:

vinu

Jan 11, 2021
What experience you have?

What subjects you are familiar with?

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
What experience you have?

What subjects you are familiar with?
Hi,

Advanced with wordpress, Graphic designing, social media management, digital marketing. Apart from deep coding, I'm familiar with almost all IT-related subjects and very dynamic.

THanks.

Energy

Dec 19, 2019
Hi,

Advanced with wordpress, Graphic designing, social media management, digital marketing. Apart from deep coding, I'm familiar with almost all IT-related subjects and very dynamic.

THanks.
How much are you looking to make a day at minimum?

AlexDuke

Oct 16, 2020
Hi,

THanks.
Dear Wordpress, Graphic designing, social media management anddigital marketing. these all are big verticals..
Try focusing on one thing that you are to much good at as compare to others...
For experience try fiverr first, then upwork or rest... Good luck

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
Dear Wordpress, Graphic designing, social media management anddigital marketing. these all are big verticals..
Try focusing on one thing that you are to much good at as compare to others...
For experience try fiverr first, then upwork or rest... Good luck
Thanks,

What about dropshipping?

AlexDuke

Oct 16, 2020
Thanks,

What about dropshipping?
If you like to build a dropshipping store and do it all by yourself than its hard if you don't have any experience,
BUT.......
If you build the stores for others and sell it its may be something you can definitely give a try...

igewebs

Sep 2, 2020
Hello guys,

Please what can you suggest as a digital business idea/concept for an IT freelancer in Dubai?
i:e Ideas for an IT guy to make a living in Dubai without working full time with a company.

I appreciate your suggestions.
I own a business cloud solutions amd data privacy consulting start up that am planning to register in Dubai, I am very open to partnership. Let me know

Judge

Apr 29, 2021
SEO services. It has a huge potential in the region .

Last edited:

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
I own a business cloud solutions amd data privacy consulting start up that am planning to register in Dubai, I am very open to partnership. Let me know
hi, why not?

Let's discuss and see if a collaboration is possible.

yowan

Dec 8, 2018
If you like to build a dropshipping store and do it all by yourself than its hard if you don't have any experience,
BUT.......
If you build the stores for others and sell it its may be something you can definitely give a try...
thanks for the reply. Helpful

MrJain121

Nov 19, 2018
Isekai World
where you are living in dubai (the area),, your nationality,,, any mode of contact.... pm me

and FYI, there are like 1000 freelancer for 1 business here.. so marketing is what saves the day here.. thats my 2 cents... i had seen people getting 60k aed just for maintenance fees here.. :p and seen people like me with high end profiles working for few bucks XD.....

P.S- if you are good in coding(php) then i have a job with good package.. for now seeking graphic designer(female) ...

Reactions: okxoxo