Please some one null this script

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ChintanBhat

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 18, 2020
Universe
babiato.org
Thanks for your helping advise, i would love if you can help me.
This is license box integration, you can follow this documentation for removing the license.

You said you know basics then i think you should try it your own.
You can tell me what to remove in this code [i know php but only basic]

Attachments

• documentation.zip
    918.4 KB · Views: 72

Rohitkumar

Jul 27, 2020
Nicobar
@phpcore Do you know how to bypass namesofts key on android app ?
It is asking for namesofts key [local key for connecting app and admin] which can be taken after purchase code.

Frank Lomax

Trusted Uploader
Nov 7, 2020
can anybody tell me how to integrate license on any php script using licensebox script

slvrsteele

Cranky mo(o)d
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
can anybody tell me how to integrate license on any php script using licensebox script

Follow documentation and examples

Frank Lomax

Trusted Uploader
Nov 7, 2020

Follow documentation and examples

i don't understand if you make simple video i can pay for it via paypal i'm student i'm pay only little bit money not huge amount

slvrsteele

Cranky mo(o)d
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
i don't understand if you make simple video i can pay for it via paypal i'm student i'm pay only little bit money not huge amount

I am sorry. There is a very detailed explanation with examples included. If you cannot figure it out then you need to study more about PHP
I can show you how to do it but I can't teach you the logic of it. That's something you have to find it yourself.
If you don't think it for yourself and just follow some tutorials then it's useless for whatever you want to use it.

Frank Lomax

Trusted Uploader
Nov 7, 2020
I am sorry. There is a very detailed explanation with examples included. If you cannot figure it out then you need to study more about PHP
I can show you how to do it but I can't teach you the logic of it. That's something you have to find it yourself.
If you don't think it for yourself and just follow some tutorials then it's useless for whatever you want to use it.
ok

Rohitkumar

Jul 27, 2020
Nicobar
Hey I'm not talking about licensebox because probem of licensebox have been resolved but the next problem is coming from the key that developer is integrated with his app and can be taken from his website after entering purchase code.

AdBlock Detected

Hi bro. Can you please help us?

I know the ads sometimes are too annoying and you want to use Adblock. But I think you can support us by adding Babiato to the whitelist. It will help us and our community.

Thanks for your help!

I've Disabled AdBlock