• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please RECOMMEND me affordable hosting packages?

One thing that I learner is to stay away from most of cheap and free sites.
Also, look at how old the site is, most of these cheap sites are less than a year or 2.
You join them today and tomorrow they are gone.

hostinger 2004-2021
namecheap 2001–2021

Reactions: parthjuneja
I am using hostinger and my hosting with them is still till 2026.
I got business cloud hosting from them.
They not bad but not the best. Very limited panel to use.
Very good customer service from them.

I am also using namecheap stellar plus account not bad for cheap hosting.
I set up a new multi wordpress site and everything works well.

It all depends on what you need and what you want to do.

screenshot-www.namecheap.com-2021.01.26-21_50_03.png

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared/
thanks for the honest review

One thing that I learner is to stay away from most of cheap and free sites.
Also, look at how old the site is, most of these cheap sites are less than a year or 2.
You join them today and tomorrow they are gone.

hostinger 2004-2021
namecheap 2001–2021
Yes I totally agree with you that is why i avoided these cheap sites and went with hostinger. Hostinger is affordable but the suspension thing scares me. Many review says they suspend account without reason after the 30day money back period expires. But i am a new blogger, i dont think i will violate their tnc and hope my account wont suspend.

On hostinger I started with shared hosting because of money and over time I upgraded my account to cloud startup and now I am on the cloud pro.
I always wait till I got more money to upgrade and when they got specials.
Specials are sometimes very good.
When you upgrade they work out the pro-rate that left and extend your time.

hostinger.png

On hostinger I started with shared hosting because of money and over time I upgraded my account to cloud startup and now I am on the cloud pro.
I always wait till I got more money to upgrade and when they got specials.
Specials are sometimes very good.
When you upgrade they work out the pro-rate that left and extend your time.

hostinger.png
That's cool! I think I should not worry and stick with Hostinger. Thanks.

Yes, I totally agree with you that is why i avoided these cheap sites and went with hostinger. Hostinger is affordable but the suspension thing scares me. Many review says they suspend account without reason after the 30day money back period expires. But i am a new blogger, i dont think i will violate their tnc and hope my account wont suspend.

I never had any problems like that.
Just don't do illegal things on your site and don't use trademark names in your domain.
Example: wordpress, but you can use Wp in the domain name. They are strict when it comes to trademark names in the domain.
I bought a domain name from their site with wordpess in it and they canceled that domain very quickly.

At one stage, I used lots of nulled scripts on my site to test without problems.​

I never had any problems like that.
Just don't do illegal things on your site and don't use trademark names in your domain.
Example: wordpress, but you can use Wp in the domain name. They are strict when it comes to trademark names in the domain.
I bought a domain name from their site with wordpess in it and they canceled that domain very quickly.

At one stage, I used lots of nulled scripts on my site to test without problems.​
Okay thanks again, but why many says that when the website start picking some traffic Hostinger will start pushing you to upgrade. Even if it is not needed. Is that true? Sorry for taking your time.

The speed of your website (https://www.coinscryptotrading.com/) looks amazing. It loads pretty fast. Is is hosted on business cloud hosting plan of hostinger? For how much time are you using their service? How many websites you stored out the total 300 limit? Thanks again my friend.
I am busy redesigning that site now. That is my old site but it takes time to change everything.
That is still a startup site of mine just to age the name and building links slowly before I upload the new site
I am running about 6 subdomains on it wordpress, some more script, forum software.
I am also running 3 more domains on it with other php scripts. Link shortners.

Before I had more things on it but those I moved to namecheap to play with.

Okay thanks again, but why many says that when the website start picking some traffic Hostinger will start pushing you to upgrade. Even if it is not needed. Is that true? Sorry for taking your time.
Never with me. I upgraded out of my own.

I even using their private business email account for me and my wife with my own domain. Less spam and my surname for domain
No longer Gmail or email accounts that spy on you.

Even their free hosting email account is not too bad.

I am not an agent or making money from them. I am just a happy customer.

They just gave me good service and believe me I made lots of mistakes in the beginning and they always help me.
I even lost everything on my server and they fixed it for me. I was the customer from hell in the beginning and they never complained.
I also told them where I want my main server and they transferred all my files to that server without any downtime.​

if this is not for heavy load website. Then you can go with Oracle Cloud VPS. 2VPS instance for Lifetime use with 1 GB ram and 49GB Disk space. Free, can be slow but good for small website.
Not for WordPress eCommerce web.

Reactions: parthjuneja
I am not an agent or making money from them. I am just a happy customer.

They just gave me good service and believe me I made lots of mistakes in the beginning and they always help me.
I even lost everything on my server and they fixed it for me. I was the customer from hell in the beginning and they never complained.
I also told them where I want my main server and they transferred all my files to that server without any downtime.​
Your wonderful experience giving me hopes to stay with them. Yes, I trust your genuine review. Thanks for helping.

Reactions: Supremo DM
if this is not for heavy load website. Then you can go with Oracle Cloud VPS. 2VPS instance for Lifetime use with 1 GB ram and 49GB Disk space. Free, can be slow but good for small website.
Not for WordPress eCommerce web.
I am a newbie, I will use VPS maybe in the future. Yes, i use WordPress but for static sites, your suggestion is worth trying. Thanks.

Just for interest. This is how their wordpress panel looks on their server.

Main panel

Dashboard
Here you can backup your wordpress and more.

wp 1.png

Plugins
Here you can disable plugins or enable them.
What is nice about that is maybe you installed a new plugin and you got a problem with your wp and can't log in you just disable it from here.

wp 2.png

Attachments

• wp.png
    wp.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
I already purchased 48 month shared hosting premium plan. Getting decent load speed check https://www.parthjuneja.co
Just for interest. This is how their wordpress panel looks on their server.

Main panel

Dashboard
Here you can backup your wordpress and more.

wp 1.png

Plugins
Here you can disable plugins or enable them.
What is nice about that is maybe you installed a new plugin and you got a problem with your wp and can't log in you just disable it from here.

wp 2.png

Damn...2$...

I get this hosting plan for 140 euros per year. I have been using the same hosting since 2005.

And I had couple accounts cuz every hosting company struggle with inodes. I was using Coppermine gallery with more than 500 000 photos, and every photo must have 3 thumbs.... 500k x 3...and it's nightmare for the hosting companies and if I rich 270 000 inodes - everything stop working :) so for now Coppermine is down...

ANYWAY

Main Features of my hosting:

cPanel/Linux/PHP/MySQL
Number of mailboxes (POP3, IMAP, SMTP) - unlimited
SPAM protection included
Everything on SSD - 150 GB , 270,000 files
Visits per month - ~ 100,000
Monthly traffic - unlimited
Random access memory (RAM) - 2 GB memory (RAM)
Backup of individual servers (system archive) - 5 / week
Easy and fast recovery of Backup (archive)
Professional Restore
Softaculous 1-Click Script Installs (over 350 scripts)
WordPress manager
HTTP/2 enabled servers
SuperCache for extremely fast speed
Speed up your website with Redis
Faster websites with Memcached
Manage Git Repositories
MySQL v.5.6/v.5.7 (MariaDB v10.0/v.10.1/v10.2/v10.3), PostgreSQL databases - 1000
PHP versions 8.0 - 5.2
Python 2.7 / 3.3 / 3.4 / 3.5 / 3.6 / 3.7 / 3.8
NodeJS 6 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
Perl, C++
Add-on domains (Additional Sites) - Unlimited
Parked Domains - Unlimited
FTP Accounts - Unlimited
SSH (Secure Shell) - Free upon request
SSL Certificates Support
FREE website transfer from other hosting providers
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Google Ads™ Coupon Code - 45 euro giveaway

Email Features:

Web mail (Roundcube, Horde)
Accurate and adjustable SPAM filter
You can enable the SpamAssassin filter per mailbox, and configure it to filter mail according to your criteria.
SPAM protection
Standard - Intelligent
Support for iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows Phone, etc.
Autoresponder settings
Filters setup and management
Email forwarding
IMAP
POP3
SMTP
Encrypted (SSL) connection support for mail checking
Mailing lists - 20

Free Web Apps with Softaculous:

WordPress
Joomla
Magento
OpenCart
Drupal
Moodle
SugarCRM
MediaWiki
PrestaShop
phpMyAdmin
More Than 350 Apps In Total

Security system:

DDos Protection new
24/7 Unauthorized mailbox access monitoring
Mailboxes protection
Protection against SPAM publications
Protection for WordPress, Joomla, etc.
Website security issues and vulnerabilities protection
Hacked website clean-up

cPanel Tools:

Hosting panel cPanel
Scheduled tasks (Cron Jobs)
File Manager
File Editor (HTML, PHP, etc.)
Optimal PHP performance with FastCGI
Accelerating PHP with Opcache
Various PHP modules support
PHP directives settings
Easy PHP.INI editing
Site traffic stats
MIME types
Active server processes tracking
Server resources usage stats
Easy file and directory tracking interface (INODES)
Secure remote access to the databases

Advanced System Parameters:

CPU time (per month) - 4800 minutes
Apache simultaneous connections - 100 for all plans
Fast CGI PHP processes - 15 for all plans
Files/Directories (INODES) - 270 000
SQL database size - Up to 1 GB for all plans
Total database size - Up to 1 GB Up to 2 GB Up to 4 GB
Tables in a database - 1000 for all plans
MySQL queries (per hour) - 100 000 for all plans
Simultaneous MySQL connections - 30 for all plans
Sent email message count per hour - Up to 1400
Memory (RAM) - 2 GB (RAM)
CloudLinux processes - 100
IO/IOPS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock