• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please RECOMMEND me affordable hosting packages?

parthjuneja

Banned User
Oct 19, 2020
Pluto
I am thinking of hostinger 48 month plan but many were saying that i will be locked in for 4 years. There pricing is great only if I buy for 4 years. What should I do? How many websites can I really have in premium shared hosting plan? Do you know any other host under 2$ that can give me perfect hosting?

THanks in Advance

I have 3 hosting, one create free promotion and rubbish, second hostinger so so that's what you get for that price and third guru hosting is really fast and reliable but a bit more expensive, there is no hosting gives you cheap and fast hosting. you get for what you pay for it. but i would never go with hostinger as a long term unless it is for blogging or basic things.

Hi there,

I think there is no such thing as "perfect hosting" for price under $2/month. I've tried namecheap, hostgator, dreamhost, liquidweb, etc. They're far from perfect in some area :LOL:

Btw, hey! Our friend here have a giveaway:

https://babia.to/threads/what-free-giveaway.37267/
I saw his signature he has that $1/month hosting in Netherlands, but I'm not sure if it's reliable or not. so the risk is on you ;)

Oh, one more thing. I saw @ChintanBhat and @adderall gave away hosting plan yesterday. May be they still have some deal left for you. Just give it a shot.

I am thinking of hostinger 48 month plan but many were saying that i will be locked in for 4 years. There pricing is great only if I buy for 4 years. What should I do? How many websites can I really have in premium shared hosting plan? Do you know any other host under 2$ that can give me perfect hosting?

THanks in Advance
I sell hosting at great rates an plans start with 2GB of RAM.

LiteMere Hosting

The amount of sites you can comfortable host depends on your resources and how much each website uses. If you put 4 video streaming websites on shared hosting, that is too much... All sites have a fair use policy for shared hosting.

Reactions: whitebee
Hi there,

I think there is no such thing as "perfect hosting" for price under $2/month. I've tried namecheap, hostgator, dreamhost, liquidweb, etc. They're far from perfect in some area :LOL:

Btw, hey! Our friend here have a giveaway:

https://babia.to/threads/what-free-giveaway.37267/
I saw his signature he has that $1/month hosting in Netherlands, but I'm not sure if it's reliable or not. so the risk is on you ;)

Oh, one more thing. I saw @ChintanBhat and @adderall gave away hosting plan yesterday. May be they still have some deal left for you. Just give it a shot.
Yes, I do have. I have gave more than 300 GB cPanel account but still I have more than 200 GB left 😂😛

• Haha
Reactions: whitebee

THanks in Advance
Is below $2 is per month price budget for your hosting?

I sell hosting at great rates an plans start with 2GB of RAM.

LiteMere Hosting

The amount of sites you can comfortable host depends on your resources and how much each website uses. If you put 4 video streaming websites on shared hosting, that is too much... All sites have a fair use policy for shared hosting.
I guess your hosting plans looks appealing to me. Who would do the migration and where are your servers located?

You can check Deletezero, Milesweb, Onohosting brother. They really give very fast web hosting and cheap also.
Thanks I have used hostinglelo in many websites, they have incredible fast servers under RS50 per month. Oyohosting is very similar to hostinglelo But I am currently looking for USA server because my main primary website generates traffic from USA. Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I am using hostinger and my hosting with them is still till 2026.
I got business cloud hosting from them.
They not bad but not the best. Very limited panel to use.
Very good customer service from them.

I am also using namecheap stellar plus account not bad for cheap hosting.
I set up a new multi wordpress site and everything works well.

It all depends on what you need and what you want to do.

screenshot-www.namecheap.com-2021.01.26-21_50_03.png

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/shared/

Reactions: parthjuneja
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock