• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please read this thread

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Have any of you, discovered some breakthrough ground breaking knowledge in your life on internet, offline, online world.
Many a times i came across some great blogs, sometimes youtube videos, sometime websites, podcasts , peoples which is really really ground breaking from many subjects and fields from which we can learn so much.
Just imagine greatest books are written after years of research and when it published, we are actually talking to that author. That great intellactual human being is talking to us through his writing.
There are only .001% of the people, sites, blogs, podcasts, youtub videos which if we consume, then we do not need any average book, author, youtuber, blogger.
My point is 99% of the knowledge or results only comes from those .001% books, course, people, youtube channels, blogs, websites, podcasts
Every field has those 0.001% books, course, sites, blogs, Youtube channels
Any field in which you are interested in be it singing, acting, marketing, storytelling, design thinking, engineer, songwriting, directing, drama, painting, architecture, wordpress, web design, I mean every field which you can imagine, or you personally passionate or interested in.
0.001% drive 99% results, so why not learn directly from those. Cut the bullshit, average, medicore creators, books, courses, podcast - and discover those hidden, amazing people.
Does't matter he/she passed away or still alive, books and course are still available.
So please do not just read it, try to answer the biggest breakthrough Courses, books, website, podcasts, sites, youtube channel which broke your old myths, old belief and taken you towards reality and truth, beacuse i know there are so many beautiful, intellactual, highly underrated work is hidden in the sea of useless garbage internet content
please i urge you to come forward and atleast save people from average and medicore people and their content be it books, course or anything.
internet is full of garbage and useless blogs, courses, books, youtube channels
Bring the greatest hidden secret work of great people in front of each and everyone which has the power to change humanity and this amazing forum.
Effective knowledge can do miracles, so please come forward, don't just read it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivone and Deepansh
Paragraph spacing and formatting matters...just saying.

Paragraph spacing and formatting matters...just saying.
thank you bro for that, actually while writing that thread, i got so excited that did't care about formatting and after writing i hit the publish button immediately. Now i have edit that thread. Thank you @medw1311 bro, i hope you would answer this

thank you bro for that, actually while writing that thread, i got so excited that did't care about formatting and after writing i hit the publish button immediately. Now i have edit that thread. Thank you @medw1311 bro, i hope you would answer this
Yeah and the people you have mentioned first post (people who making garbage internet) also "so excited" to start their "sites, blogs, podcasts, youtube videos"

Yeah and the people you have mentioned first post (people who making garbage internet) also "so excited" to start their "sites, blogs, podcasts, youtube videos"
i m sorry bro if it hurts, but reality is so many content and creators do not come up with original or at least try, they don't try something good. Money making is good, but when they spin the content, outsource books, replicate same yt videos, ask filthy and useful questions in podcast and talk mostly garbage in podcast is i feel bad.
There are amazing people, who do not even get noticed in the world of copy cat internet artist. I am calling them average, am sorry if it hurts.
But starting a blog or site for misleading people, for scam, for useless gossips, and various other things is i don't feel a good move.
It sounds brilliant that someone making 6 figure using a blog, but he does mostly copy cat content, or put any other things which is not helping people, selling the data (lead generation), and so many other things

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock