• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Null Telegram Channel Bot v5.2.1

@ddpanda
The only purpose of expressing the position was that if he has his source of income through these plugins, then it is better not to harm it. Please do not link the issue to whether or not to use null scripts. We always use them.

@all of the friends
Please do not continue this discussion.
Thanks,

Reactions: l4zyh4x0r
حالا تو چرا خودتو بخاطر 30 40 تومن جر میدی ؟ اگه ثابت کنی اون تم هایی که دانلود کردی ویروس داشت این انجمن رو میبندم!
درست نیست اینجور تهمت میزنی
تو داری درباره حق مالکیت صحبت میکنی پس چرا فایل از اینجا دانلود کردی ؟
calm down brother ....

@ddpanda
The only purpose of expressing the position was that if he has his source of income through these plugins, then it is better not to harm it. Please do not link the issue to whether or not to use null scripts. We always use them.

@all of the friends
Please do not continue this discussion.
Thanks,

"The hospital that doesn't give a damn about charity" (a french proverb "l'hopital qui se fout de la charité") . Go sell your bullshit elsewhere. You joined this forum in order to download and use stuff for free and you come now here and talk to us about morality?
I will continue to nulling scripts, if you or your fellows can stop me then do it and stop talking.
If I was you and I'm against what are the purposes of this forum I will leave this forum now.

نیازی نبود بیای اینجا و التماس کنی که این عزیزان ویروس ساز برات افزونه رو نال کنند!
تا به حال سه تا قالب از این فروم گرفتم و هر سه تاش به فاصله ی یه هفته دیفیس شدن.
اگر مشکل مالی داشتی کافی بود به خود ما در شرق وب می گفتی برات هر کاری می کردیم.
سی چهل تومن ارزش این کار رو نداشت!
شرمنده مون کردی!
-
you didn't needed to come here in a non-local forum and beg for our software being nulled!
this plugin is licensed over MIT and keeps eastweb.ir all rights reserved!
if you have some problem with the price, you may told us! then we surely helped you indeed!
1-2 dollar plugin did not worth it to come here and put yourself on a shame and our rights at risk!
-
as eastweb.ir owner, i strongly ask the moderator of babiato to remove our licensed plugin and help our community's growth.
thank you so much.

@eastweb , I believe you're coming with the wrong mindset. You seem to be a very talented person and while I understand the request to delete it, you would gain nothing by asking or having it removed. Fighting "piracy" is a game for law enforcement and expensive lawyers, not for talented individuals. Babiato users are eager to make money and are generally poor... What you should do is ask for people to translate your website to different languages and "license" these people to sell your software on their local marketplace/websites for a comission. People generally have a sense of fairness and I'm sure if the deal was fine maybe you could succeed beyond Iran's border. "Software has no boundaries, only our minds" - Kim Kardashian, 2017.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock