• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PLease Help me to solve this error! in oxoo Script

In a LIVE TV MANAGEMENT section if i try to edit any details i cant do when ever i click on the edit icon it just dont response plss anyone help me on this

Attachments

• error 2.PNG
    error 2.PNG
    76.5 KB · Views: 16
1 - Try a different browser
2 - If you have an antivirus, try to disable it temporary and try.
3- If you have any plugin that blocks ads or similar try to disable it.
4- If you are on Windows try to install free ccleaner and do complete wash of your system.
5- If you are on Windows, try to restart in safe mode with network enabled an try.

1 - Try a different browser
2 - If you have an antivirus, try to disable it temporary and try.
3- If you have any plugin that blocks ads or similar try to disable it.
4- If you are on Windows try to install free ccleaner and do complete wash of your system.
5- If you are on Windows, try to restart in safe mode with network enabled an try.
I need to create a Button in the drawer menu with webview to open a wordpress website within the Application.

Could someone help me please?

What about this more:

Were all the server requirements met in order to function properly?

Installation Requirement

• PHP 5.4 or Higher.
  • MySQLi.
  • GD Library.
  • Simple XML.
  • cURL.
  • mbstring
  • allow_url_fopen.

Setup Note​

In order to work, OXOO must have at least:

• 'application/config/config.php' is writable
  • 'application/config/database.php' is writable
  • '/uploads' directory is writable
  • CURL(php extension) must be enable

You will find more info right below on why to set up these...

From what your sharing, your running on your local machine as D:\ is like another drive or external, not actual server and even using XAMPP or anything else wouldn't have the full proper server requirements.

So if this is happening on a live server then I would say that you have missing functions or wrong PHP version to run it properly. Can you share the files so it can be confirmed it's a script/software issue or an actual server issue.

What about this more:

From what your sharing, your running on your local machine as D:\ is like another drive or external, not actual server and even using XAMPP or anything else wouldn't have the full proper server requirements.

So if this is happening on a live server then I would say that you have missing functions or wrong PHP version to run it properly. Can you share the files so it can be confirmed it's a script/software issue or an actual server issue.
I already have a dedicated server, which I have a rack with 8 servers inside the Equinix data center. besides having in my CDN playout solution integrated with Akamai.

What I'm asking for help is regarding the Application code, I don't need a server because I already have it. In addition to having on my servers a 40GBps connectivity link, unlimited traffic.

What about this more:

As mentioned, I don't need a server, I already have a server, and I've already published two of my apps on the Google play store.

Now what I need is to create a button with webvier in the navigation menu or in the drawer menu.
To open a Blog within the App to put Movie News, Celebrities inside my app.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 9
What about this more:

And those who don't have a web server only pay those who are dumb because they are dumb because AA google cloud offers $300 credit for 90 days!

Which can be used for 2 months with a cloud server with 2 CPU, 250GB of storage, 16GB of RAM, with 1Gbps outbound and inbound connectivity

• Haha
Reactions: DJJigsaw
As mentioned, I don't need a server, I already have a server, and I've already published two of my apps on the Google play store.

Now what I need is to create a button with webvier in the navigation menu or in the drawer menu.
To open a Blog within the App to put Movie News, Celebrities inside my app.

I didn't say you NEED a server, I am saying that you NEED the requirements in order for it properly function. As for the menu options I have no clue since I don't have the same source code to work with and try to help.

I didn't say you NEED a server, I am saying that you NEED the requirements in order for it properly function. As for the menu options I have no clue since I don't have the same source code to work with and try to help.
My app works 100% I did some concerts now I'm in this new phase I need, but that's ok I'm already participating in other 5 Android development forums.

Soon I will find someone to help me! !

There is an old adage who helps next door open, as I am a novice Android developer some things I don't know how to do yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock