Please help how can i add google adsense verification code in pulisher wordpress theme ?

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

mader

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Sep 18, 2019
After adding the code make sure have cleaned CDN caching or local cashing if you are using such.

Reactions: NGbaze

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
Reactions: mader

Bazooka

Jul 22, 2019
Add the code by using insert header and footer plugin, that is what most people use.

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
I am fine bro thanks for caring, I did not understood the OP from the beginning, now I see he does not have any idea what is going on :)
I wonder why he doesn't want to use Site Kit. It's the recommended method for WordPress websites by Google.

I tried using site kit and insert headers and footers plugins, Site kit was way faster and easier.

And he still has to upload ads.txt to root folder.

NGbaze

May 16, 2020
Nigeria
ngbaze.com
I wonder why he doesn't want to use Site Kit. It's the recommended method for WordPress websites by Google.

I tried using site kit and insert headers and footers plugins, Site kit was way faster and easier.

And he still has to upload ads.txt to root folder.
because if I have used it > google Adsense say I have another account. while i don't have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romeuwb