Please clarify what's wrong i did? @medw1311

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rincky123

Oct 5, 2021
Hi @Medw1311

I have read the forum rules and the giveaway rules. it mentions everything that belongs to you. You can share your items in the giveaway section. It is not necessary that I share my elementor template in the resources section.

You are moderator to provide assistance and cooperation to others, not to exercise dictatorship

You posted the same thing in the resources section, just to increase your resource count after trashing my giveaway which received over 40 responses in less then 24 Hours.

@Babak @CyberDeviL @Moderators Please check this.

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
LMAO you think I need to increase my resource count??? 😂 😂 😂 😂 FYI - I didn't even post it as a resource.

You've been here a month and think you know the rules better than me??? (Bare in mind that I wrote a lot of them!)

Here's another one you broke...

PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content.

I told you yesterday that this was not a valid giveaway and gave you a chance to rectify the situation yourself but you did not take that chance so I rectified it for you.