• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
I Here Try To Install It But Getting Error On PHP SESSION Path Is Not Writeable. I Using CPanel NameCheap. How May I Resolved It. Hope Someone Can Help

Attachments

• screenshot.1.jpg
    screenshot.1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 20
Try to search for session.save_path or open_basedir in phpinfo.php. There should be the path to your folder as well, and make it writable :)

Friends. As an administrator, I created a video ad, added a link to the video, a link to the redirect and showed it after 5 seconds. I am watching as a guest, and when watching a video, my video ads are not displayed (( What should I fix in the settings to show video ads?
I don't see any ads, but the admin panel shows that there are views. (Help me figure this out, please.

1660141532206.png

Last edited:
And tell me, why doesn't a professional user have an icon displayed? Am I the only one?

Friends. As an administrator, I created a video ad, added a link to the video, a link to the redirect and showed it after 5 seconds. I am watching as a guest, and when watching a video, my video ads are not displayed (( What should I fix in the settings to show video ads?
I don't see any ads, but the admin panel shows that there are views. (Help me figure this out, please.

1660141532206.png
Purchase code:?

Greetings everyone
Please how can I edit the minimum withdrawal, because everything is set at $50.

Someone should assist me

i can,t install i am still getting same issue
please soneone help me on this
PHP SESSION PathRequired to be writable for the installation

i can,t install i am still getting same issue
please soneone help me on this
PHP SESSION PathRequired to be writable for the installation
if you compile PHP from source, then when session.save_path is not set, session files will be saved in /tmp

open php.ini configuration uncheck session.save_path = "/tmp"
1660673824910.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock