• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platforms

PlayTube - The Ultimate PHP Video CMS & Video Sharing Platform V3.1

No permission to download
how to fix it
The same problem! After update 3.1, videos stopped being imported into the admin panel
((( I get a message: An error was detected when uploading a video!
A Google API key is required, please visit http://code .google.com/apis/console
Before the 3.1 update, everything was imported. How can I fix this? Tell me, please.

In addition, there are many other bugs that were not in version 3.0.1! Tell me brothers! Why does the developer release such updates that only spoil everything? Who needs this "Account Change" feature? It would be better to bring to mind what is there!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: volodimir
Friends, please tell me why, when watching a video, the tags that I specify when uploading or importing are not displayed under its description?

3.1 Nulled
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:
Reactions: barunetes
Friends, please tell me... In one of the updates, the developers added Yandex Cloud storage. Videos are being added, but they have not added the ability to save Live Video. I found 4 files that are responsible for this. Edited them by adding Yandex Cloud information. But the video doesn't work for me, only the preview is saved. ((( Maybe I'm doing something wrong... Please tell me how this can be implemented? Which files do I need to edit? Perhaps the assistance service is paid, then write in a personal account, we will negotiate))🤝

PlayTube video to mp3 direkt Download with Progressbar php simple script easy install.

DOWNLOAD

Alert.gif
Code/customize the rest yourself, no support
Alert.gif

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock