• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports

PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports v2.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello @Babak, I have seen your all comments above and you almost solved everyone's issue. I am on the first level, I have that core.zip nulled file but don't know how to install it. I mean I have three files, playerx.zip, child.zip and core.zip two of them can be installed but not the core.zip one. What should I do in this situation?

If there is another article or video. Please let me know.

Anyone there, if you know, please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
Babak updated PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports with a new update entry:

PlayerX Theme v2.0 Nulled

Download PlayerX v2.0 - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports Nulled Free
v2.0 – November 18th, 2021 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Added Elementor compatibility
- Added Title Widget
- Added Page Background Image Attachment option
- Added Page Custom CSS Class option
- Added Single Posts Social Share option
- Added Image With Text Shortcode With Buttons layout options
- Updated Playerx Core to 2.0
- Updated Playerx Instagram Feed to 2.2
- Updated Playerx Twitter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports with a new update entry:

PlayerX Theme v2.1

Download PlayerX v2.1 - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports Nulled Free
v2.1 – July 7th, 2022

- Added WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Added WooCommerce 6.6.1 compatibility
- Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 6.9.0
- Updated Revolution Slider to 6.5.25
- Updated Playerx Core to 2.1
- Updated Playerx Instagram Feed to 2.3
- Updated Playerx Twitter Feed to 1.2
- Fixed product review stars
- Fixed Simple Line icons version
- Fixed creation of the Custom Sidebars in new Widgets layout...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, sorry to bother you but I got a problem installing the theme in my web server. This image appears all the time in my cloud server but when I install it in localhost it doesn't appear and I don't have any problems at all. What can I do?

Attachments

• 1659185888535.png
    1659185888535.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 33
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock