• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download
White Devil updated Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls with a new update entry:

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls

NB: AS NOW A DAYS OUR RESOURSES ARE COPIED BY CODELIST WITHOUT BEIGN GIVING CREDITS TO OUR EFFORT SO FILES ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED AND PASSWORD WILL SHARE TO FEW REPUTED PEOPLES ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OLD AND MIN 9 RESOURSES THEY HAVE OTHER PLZ DONT PM OR COMMENT TRY TO BRING UR OWN RESOURSES.
OTHER WISE THE USER OF CODELIST COMMENT HERE AND COMMIT THAT HE WILL GIVE CREDITS TO OUR EFFORT WILL MAKE OPEN WITHOUT PASSWORD BEWARE I HAVE 35 ACCOUNT IN CODELIST ALL WILL BE...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello my dear friend. There are two places that I follow fondly. codelist and babiato. i have been following codelist for many years. I started following the babiato shortly after its opening. yes, your content is of good quality. but I don't understand codelist copying from you. existed before you yes there is content here but not there. there is content that is here but not there. Doesn't that mean they haven't copied it from you? I do not know both site owners. My aim to follow here is to have quality content like codelist. However, starting to share your content with a password should have decreased your login count. or it will reduce over time. There are 2 sites on the internet that I visit 50 times a day. codelist and babiato. I always randomly click on the ads in every attempt (so that you can earn money from the ads). but since you did not give the passwords, I am sadly entering the babyato 2-3 times a day. and I'm not (sorry to say) clicking ads anymore. Yes, there are definitely despicable people who take it from here and share it elsewhere. we know that they will not be loved anywhere. Maybe you will take me away because of this article. but I think this is the opinion of all members.

Hello my dear friend. There are two places that I follow fondly. codelist and babiato. i have been following codelist for many years. I started following the babiato shortly after its opening. yes, your content is of good quality. but I don't understand codelist copying from you. existed before you yes there is content here but not there. there is content that is here but not there. Doesn't that mean they haven't copied it from you? I do not know both site owners. My aim to follow here is to have quality content like codelist. However, starting to share your content with a password should have decreased your login count. or it will reduce over time. There are 2 sites on the internet that I visit 50 times a day. codelist and babiato. I always randomly click on the ads in every attempt (so that you can earn money from the ads). but since you did not give the passwords, I am sadly entering the babyato 2-3 times a day. and I'm not (sorry to say) clicking ads anymore. Yes, there are definitely despicable people who take it from here and share it elsewhere. we know that they will not be loved anywhere. Maybe you will take me away because of this article. but I think this is the opinion of all members.
I HAVE ENOUGH PROVE THAT I CAN SHOW YOU THAT CODELIST HAD COPIED MY CONTENT
2NDLY BEFORE SATING A LONG SATEMENT BRO WHY DONT U PUT UR OWN RESOURSES
AND LET UR CONTENT COPY BY CODELIST LET ME SEE HOW U FEEL
SINCE JUN 17 2020 U HAD NEVER SHARED A RESOURSES U AGREE THAT U VISIT HERE ONLY FOR DOWNLOAD HERE BUT NO CONTRIBUTION

SO AM CLEAR WITH MY STATEMENT THAT ANY BODY BRING RESOURSES HERE WILL GET PASSWORD BUT MAKE SURE NOT LIKE ELEMENTOR TEMPLATE KITS...SO BRING ANDROID/DOT NET/PHP SCRIPT WHICH MOST PEOPLE SEACH OF

Your concern over the decrypted content and the way of explanation is appreciable. But you have to understand the situation that those who are struggling to collect the resources and and sharing on babiato, can not allow openly to just take n run away and share over internet to increase traffic over thr. But yes as you said that frequency of visiting babiato and clicking add may be affect for some time but it would be for very short time, and in future it will improve automatically. Here on babiato so many skilled admins & moderators including owner are able to manage & increase traffic, but can't keep the content openly. Wait for some time you will appreciate babiato more than site where you are visiting 50 times.

Reactions: anonxpro
SINCE JUN 17 2020 U HAD NEVER SHARED A RESOURSES U AGREE THAT U VISIT HERE ONLY FOR DOWNLOAD HERE BUT NO CONTRIBUTION

SO AM CLEAR WITH MY STATEMENT THAT ANY BODY BRING RESOURSES HERE WILL GET PASSWORD BUT MAKE SURE NOT LIKE ELEMENTOR TEMPLATE KITS...SO BRING ANDROID/DOT NET/PHP SCRIPT WHICH MOST PEOPLE SEACH OF
who are these codelist guys?
Fun Fact: whoever anyone is -> none can go over Babiato :D

I wrote above that I expected this code. I have nothing to do with codelist. but don't expect me to add code here. because I don't know that much. I'm learning with the codes here. can you send me the password??

I wrote above that I expected this code. I have nothing to do with codelist. but don't expect me to add code here. because I don't know that much. I'm learning with the codes here. can you send me the password??
(Both of u) can't change the rule at the last moment my man, nope!

Do not mind for the expression disorder, I translate from Turkish with google translate :)
I am 40 years old, and I say it as someone who has known warez since the 56k modern times that many of you don't know;
No site with encrypted sharing has survived. The expectation from users is to earn money by displaying ads. Do you think a person who cannot enter here 3 times and get a password will come again?

I've seen many successful, experienced managers. does not do this on the user side. the user is interested in what he can get the content.

Currently, codelist (I don't know where to get its content, I don't know how to copy it) is the first site to be pronounced even in legal forums. Because even if their contents are encrypted, passwords are written in messages. I recommended it to some of my friends here and the other day they said to me "they don't give password, we are logging in for nothing".

Of course, I do not know the administrators on this site, if they have a plan of their own, I have to say as a user that there will be a lot of difference in user and income. the choice and choice is theirs, of course.

I log in 1-2 times a day on my behalf, I continue to stay on the site if there is content without a password.

Sorry if you are looking for users who share content, but these people already open their own sites and share the content there. babiato was a place with original content. However, if it will be a problem to access this content, users will not like it. Can you say that all of the content here is entirely what the message owners have achieved? of course not. If it is taken from other sites, if somehow these contents take such measures on other sites and give them to those who share content? Who will share these contents? :)

As I said, the selection and methods are at the discretion of the site owners. What we can do is use / not use babiato.

Reactions: TheRyD3r
Do not mind for the expression disorder, I translate from Turkish with google translate :)
I am 40 years old, and I say it as someone who has known warez since the 56k modern times that many of you don't know;
No site with encrypted sharing has survived. The expectation from users is to earn money by displaying ads. Do you think a person who cannot enter here 3 times and get a password will come again?

I've seen many successful, experienced managers. does not do this on the user side. the user is interested in what he can get the content.

Currently, codelist (I don't know where to get its content, I don't know how to copy it) is the first site to be pronounced even in legal forums. Because even if their contents are encrypted, passwords are written in messages. I recommended it to some of my friends here and the other day they said to me "they don't give password, we are logging in for nothing".

Of course, I do not know the administrators on this site, if they have a plan of their own, I have to say as a user that there will be a lot of difference in user and income. the choice and choice is theirs, of course.

I log in 1-2 times a day on my behalf, I continue to stay on the site if there is content without a password.

Sorry if you are looking for users who share content, but these people already open their own sites and share the content there. babiato was a place with original content. However, if it will be a problem to access this content, users will not like it. Can you say that all of the content here is entirely what the message owners have achieved? of course not. If it is taken from other sites, if somehow these contents take such measures on other sites and give them to those who share content? Who will share these contents? :)

As I said, the selection and methods are at the discretion of the site owners. What we can do is use / not use babiato.
am 42
and i know much about warez and all those bro
i don't write long story make it simple
just bring recourses that's it .

Reactions: jehovah81
If you are aware 1 time wanted the password. I will not want anymore. If you are 42 years old and come from warez, we will witness whether this method will work together.

thank you for the chat.

White Devil Its funny how you cry codelist all the time, yet half your shares have codelist watermarks on them. I find this pathetic. What will you do if your password protected scripts start showing up on other sites? Cuz lets be serious, you don't buy these directly from codecanyon. Seriously now!

Too much drama for nothing. One fact is clear and I have my solid proofs:
since more than a year CL admin found an awesome resource pool and since then he keeps sucking resources from here and presenting as its own.

Of course this drastically decrease Babiato traffic and if you wonder what destroys awesome communities like this one then you should know the answer: all sites like CL, PW or so called GPL that are sucking resources from them.

We have nothing against leeching but at least play fair and give credits to originating pool. No one realize that this way it's actually a traffic increase for both sites and is a win-win situation. Why? Read the underlined part.

You say CL have more resources than Babiato? Of course they have. We do not accept every kind of resource here and they have many sources to leech their resources from.

Please find for me Animestream, or PeepSo or even WORKING exbita script on these sites. You cannot. Why? Just because of this leeching protection you complain of.
We want to give our members the best virus free pool of resources they will ever meet. Of course some conditions apply, in the end you cannot enter one's house and start being demanding. And I do think Babiato's conditions are reasonable.

What no one knows or want to see is that 90% of our shared resources are coming from legit licenses. Tho we cannot be held responsible for individual member's shared resources.

Last edited:
Sorry for the English, I'm using the translator, lol. But I also wanted to give my opinion. I think it is very correct to restrict the resources shared here, to avoid this kind of thing, I agree with this idea. What I don't agree with are the password release criteria. I speak as a new user of the community, there are people who do not have many resources sent. For example, I have only 1 resource.

It takes time to get and share, I only managed to buy this one, the others I won are also null and many have already shared. If you had the money to buy so many resources, do you think many would be here? Of course not.

So let's be a little more consistent, it takes a little restraint to get the codes, to prevent others from having everything easier and enjoying it, but if you restrict it that way, it becomes very difficult for the community to maintain and reach more users. Have a good afternoon!

Reactions: Umang6alpha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock