• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download

KK8888

Banned User
Sep 7, 2022
Aurangabad, Maharashtra
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Plax - Android Chat App with Voice/Video Calls - android, calls, chat, codeslu, firebase, groups, messenger, offline, plax, stories, story, whatsapp

cover-4.jpg

App Features:

The app contains stunning features:

Signup/Signin Page features:

• Signup with phone number
  • Country code auto-detection
  • SMS verification
  • Request new SMS If user didn’t recieve the frist
  • SMS sent code automatic recognition
  • Only one Account per device feature
Chat features:

• One-to-one and Group chatting
  • Voice and Video calling(Using Agora.io)
  • Voice and Video calls support...

Read more about this resource...

@White Devil
The download link of mega is saying, no file
I think you deleted that by mistake. Can you make it correct with latest version please :)

I am having error while building, can any one help me
It is giving this error

error: failed processing manifest.

Great share, any luck with the updated version ?

Update v2.3 :

25th September 2020

Fixed add group crash
Changed notification system to completely new and fast notification system that works perfectly with plax iOS version (required plax iOS v2.0+)

• Love
Reactions: rajamama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock