• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Planning to use some themes and plugins from here for selling websites for about a year, then buy the licenses with the revenue. Can i get sued?

guccifear

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys, i hope you're having a great day!

As the title says, i'm planning to make websites and sell to clients using some sets of plugins and themes obtained here (elementor, ultimo, crocoblocks, etc). However i'm not sure if it's a terrible idea since i could get sued by those companies. Has this happened before? I plan to pay for the licenses as soon as i make revenue (let's say 1 year from here).

Yes, I once thought like you, I download it for free and then use it to sell something. But the last few days I ventured into buying several licenses for my plugin, and I will buy more licenses for other plugins as my sales get bigger. ..

Reactions: guccifear
It's safe to use it for now since your probably to have customers waiting for you. And support them by buying the liscence when the money comes. As a programmer myself, its not easy to develop a web app or a site from scratch

Go To Jail Go directly to Jail. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200!!!

Go_to_Jail.jpg

Oooops! Sorry, wrong game! 🤣

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock