• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook

PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook v.10.1.1

No permission to download
Sorry for the previous post, I figured it out, and it is working now.

But if anybody has the Pinterest Tag Addon, please share that as well. I am setting this for the Pinterest tag.

Me too im looking for this addon.

bobsmith updated PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook with a new update entry:

PixelYourSite PRO v9.0.0

Download PixelYourSite PRO v9.0.0 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled
PixelYourSite Pro 9.0.0 - May 7, 2022

WATCH THIS VIDEO to find out more about this update. We are replacing the Signal event with individual automatic events tracking each action. These events are reported by Google Analytics 4 and can be used for audiences or conversions on Meta (Facebook), Google Analytics, Google Ads, and for audiences on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can someone share PixelYourSite Pinterest v4.0.0 please

Here is superpack version but not contains Pinterest addon unfortunately.
Will see if can get bundle with that.

Will ask for licence for both, my Pixel licence is Activated and put that as both and all works fine.

Attachments

• pixelyoursite-super-pack.zip
    74.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: Alysia and Jusses

Will ask for licence for both, my Pixel licence is Activated and put that as both and all works fine.

Thank you bro

Hi Guys :)
i purchased it from the developer few seconds ago this is completly untouched can somebody null it for the community? :) I can provide updates as soon as they launch :)

Attachments

• pixelyoursite-pinterest-4.0.0.zip
    39 KB · Views: 44
i purchased it from the developer few seconds ago this is completly untouched can somebody null it for the community? :) I can provide updates as soon as they launch :)

Have grabbed to take a look sometime later. 👍

bobsmith what version is ?​

Superpack is only v3.0.4, did actually have a v3 of Pinterest addon as well, however older version so did not post up.

Reactions: Alysia

bobsmith what version is ?​

If you have Pixel Pro installed and activated, include the pack if you want as well.

Then simply install the Pinterest addon and use the same licence key to activate it.

I simply had used Activated for my testing and it all works fine.

@Multiplyz1337 If you would like to provide updates for it then you can, providing that you have shown @Babak your proof of purchase so that he can verify that it is yours. (Do it direct to him not on here.)

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: Alysia
If you have Pixel Pro installed and activated, include the pack if you want as well.

Then simply install the Pinterest addon and use the same licence key to activate it.

I simply had used Activated for my testing and it all works fine.

@Multiplyz1337 If you would like to provide updates for it then you can, providing that you have shown @Babak your proof of purchase so that he can verify that it is yours. (Do it direct to him not on here.)

Untitled.png
@bobsmith @Babak ok i will send the purchase receipt :)

Reactions: Ascension
Babak updated PixelYourSite PRO - Best Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook with a new update entry:

PixelYourSite PRO v9.1.0

Download PixelYourSite PRO v9.1.0 - Powerful WordPress Plugin for FaceBook Nulled Free
PixelYourSite Pro 9.1.0
June 12, 2022

• Automated events are enabled by default.
  • The Signal event is removed.
  • WooCommerce new option that allows you to add the checkout page ID. This can be helpful if the Checkout page is not correctly defined, affecting our default WooCommerce purchase event. Useful especially for websites that use WPML.
  • Fix for a possible error on multisite when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock