• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pirate Movie Website Ideas/Suggestions

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello All,
I am thinking to create a site to host movies(pirated).
My doubts are:
1. How domain/hosting will be untracked?
2. If there is a sudden block of domain, how they will create another domain in just few mins?
3. How hosting companies are allowing those pirated movies, as it is a wrong thing to do
4. How they earn money via ads? ( I mean if they are collecting payment from clients, will that payment is untrackable ?)
5. Without huge database, is it possible to host movies. As it will be some GB's of files
many more actually.

But these are my main doubts.
If anyone is running their pirated movie sites and earning money. I would love to connect more and discuss

Thank you

Reactions: Kinth
1.) you can use fake info for whois on your domain
2.) just import your database and website
3.) they aren't but they won't know unless there's a dmca takedown of your site
4.) just use it normally. they won't know that you have a site with a bunch of pirated content. if you want to get donations, just use a bitcoin address to receive it.
5.) you can just use a site like 2embed's api.

it's as simple as that.

1.) Anda dapat menggunakan info palsu untuk whois di domain Anda
2.) cukup impor database dan situs web Anda
3.) tidak, tetapi mereka tidak akan tahu kecuali ada penghapusan dmca dari situs Anda
4.) gunakan saja secara normal. mereka tidak akan tahu bahwa Anda memiliki situs dengan banyak konten bajakan. jika Anda ingin mendapatkan donasi, gunakan saja alamat bitcoin untuk menerimanya.
5.) Anda bisa menggunakan situs seperti api 2embed.

sesederhana itu.
2embed down..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock